TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got Build Date and Possible Shipping Date.

kstrong

It is March 1st.

I was told to check on my Vehicle Status on March 1st and this is what I have been told by Ford Canada CS:

You are "Subbed to Plant" ^_^

You are "Scheduled to Build on March 23rd" :)

You are "Scheduled to Ship Week of April 29-26th" :yahoo:

You will be "Assigned a VIN before March 23rd" :victory:

The snow, freezing rain, rain, and wind we are getting pounded with should be done by then. :hysterical2:

:yup::shift: :bandance: :woohoo: :banana piano:

rpretzel, Ask Kitty to call your US Ford CS. They should have some info for you. :yup:

It is March 1st.

I was told to check on my Vehicle Status on March 1st and this is what I have been told by Ford Canada CS:

The snow, freezing rain, rain, and wind we are getting pounded with should be done by then. :hysterical2:

rpretzel, Ask Kitty to call your US Ford CS. They should have some info for you. :yup:

Congrats, kstrong! :happy feet: :happy feet:

My Shelby will be a Q2 build, so it won't be submitted until March 19th at the earliest.

My Shelby will be a Q2 build, so it won't be submitted until March 19th at the earliest.

With the CRAPPY Weather we both are getting we might as well wait. :hysterical2:

With the CRAPPY Weather we both are getting we might as well wait. :hysterical2:

Very true. That's the only thing keeping me from completely losing it.

I gotta tell you, last night's drive home from work was :censored: brutal. It was like someone took a Zamboni to the roads. Had my truck in 4WD and still got absolutely no traction. I can't imagine trying to negotiate that kind of ice in a Shelby.

It is March 1st.

Kstrong,

Sounds like our stories are very similar, my Build date is the week of the 19th but I already have my VIN number. What number did you call to get the other information you posted.

JD

Kstrong,

Sounds like our stories are very similar, my Build date is the week of the 19th but I already have my VIN number. What number did you call to get the other information you posted.

JD

1-800-565-3673

Customer Service in Oakville, Ontario.

Extremely friendly and helpfull, every time I called over the last 6 months.

I should have a Vin soon. :happy feet:

Rpretzel, I have hope for your vin soon. I had the letter stating mine would be built Q2 but I got vin on Monday. Hope yours is not too far behind.

ole

Called the Dealership today.

I have been assigned a VIN! :banana piano:

My Build Date changed to March 19Th. :happy feet:

Now off to Shelby Automotives website for registration. :headspin:

rpretzel, yours has got to be soon. :happy feet:

Thanks for all the help. Soon all of us waiting will have our cars. :yahoo::banvictory::speedie:

Called the Dealership today.

I have been assigned a VIN! :banana piano:

My Build Date changed to March 19Th. :happy feet:

Now off to Shelby Automotives website for registration. :headspin:

rpretzel, yours has got to be soon. :happy feet:

Thanks for all the help. Soon all of us waiting will have our cars. :yahoo::banvictory::speedie:

Kstrong,

We now have the same build week (3/19) where in Canada are you located?

Jd

Kstrong, Jduffy Congrats its all downhill now just need the weather to break . You willbe able to track your car once you get your vin # If you need any help p.m me I have a couple # `s you can call.

London, Ontario.

It won't be long now. :banana piano:

Kstong,

I'm woking on getting covered transportation from the Dealer to Home if the weather doesn't break in time. What are you going to do if the weather is still iffy?

JD

Kstong,

I'm woking on getting covered transportation from the Dealer to Home if the weather doesn't break in time. What are you going to do if the weather is still iffy?

JD

I have a friend that has access to a trailer if need be. Lets hope the weather is nice. End of April won't be too bad. :hysterical2:

PSDS might get me first.

:beerchug:

Congrats Kstrong!! :banana piano: Wow 3 people in 24 hours getting a VIN! This is cool. :banana piano:

And Kitty got SERIALIZED.

:party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2:

VIN must be coming soon.

How many :party2: do we give rpetzel when he gets his VIN?

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

:do what:

Archived