TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FoMoCo Royaly SUCKS! Period

Ok, here's today's report.........

Jerry and I visited 3 dealerships tonight, on our fact finding mission. Dealership #1 had FOUR torch red Mustangs. The cars were so filthy that it was hard to see any damage, but ONE car did have some DA marks, while not as deep as TTB's vehicle. We're planning on going back tomorrow, and I'm going to take some cloth with me, hoping to clean the area just enough to grab a quick photo. Jerry went over a Grabber Orange coupe and a Black coupe, both of which were completely free of damage.

Dealership #2 had two black coupes. Again, dirty cars but NO visable damage whatsoever. Dealership #3 had ONE torch red and one Alloy. Both cars were inspected, but were far too dirty to see ANYTHING.

I kind of wish I had thought to snap a pic of the window sticker or the VIN plate on the red V6 vert at the autoshow. Guess I wasn't thinking clearly, probably because I was on my way to the Porsche display, LOL.

In any case, I'm going to continue checking out Mustangs of all colors. Any subsequent discoveries WILL have the VIN noted. I *should* have pics of the red V6 coupe tomorrow night.

Thanks for all the compliments, fellas. I had no idea that guys actually dig the "I don't give a shit today" look. :yup:

As far as the Edelbrock jacket, I *love* that jacket! I just picked it up about two weeks ago, on clearance at Summit. I figure why not...........I totally endorse their products, and think their Victor Jr heads are even BETTER than sliced bread. :) FWIW, every jacket I have has *some* association with cars..........I'm with jackets like most women are with purses and shoes.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
put a few miles on mine today and it drove great! getting pretty close to total 50 miles on it. would love to get a fuel check kit to see what kind of fuel is in it. Had one but it broke!

Does anyone have a chart for specific gravity of the different fuels?

Why would you want to know what fuel is in it? I dont understand?

My Dealership (Maplecrest Ford, Mendham, NJ) was very accommodating. I had a tiny little smudge in the right rear quarter glass and Ford replaced it without any problems.

In all fairness, was that dent on your roof noted the day you picked up your car, or even the next day? I can not imagine or have never heard of someone having to take delivery of a new car with a dent that big, something is way wrong.

Archived