TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FoMoCo Royaly SUCKS! Period

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TTB,

That is unreal. I don't understand *why* they won't fix it. What a drag !

Do you have problems with the stripes too, or were thay saying that they only fix stripe problems ?

I imagine you will be taking this up a notch now.

I thought for sure they would fix it.

Wow TTB, that does suck big time. When the engineer was at your place looking at the car, did he tell you to your face that was exceptable ? if so I would have f :censored: n freaked. Or did he do like they usually do, say nothing to you personaly but then go to their office and tell there superiors everything was ok, and now you've got a bigger problem on your hands. I'm sure there is other channels to take to get the problem corrected. Don't stop go for it. All the luck bud.

Ok Folks, Something I thought I would never have to do.

Say Ford Motor Company Sucks!

A decision by Ford Motor Company is FINAL they will do nothing for the paint on my SHelby

Zone Manager Eric Nelson just called to say they will fix the stripes but nothing else. Says the DA marks in paint are acceptable on a Shelby and they refuse to do anything about them. PERIOD!

I will also say when the engineer was here to inspect he said he understood my concern with the paint now he must have had both eyes closed when he was here.

Yeah, Its on video and recorded for all to hear.

Twin, that really blows my friend. I can't understand why they would let that go. That's just wrong. Get that video out to as many sites as possible.

Yes, Car does have bubbles in stripes too. I did not complain about them but as long as the engineer came out to see it pointed them out.

There is also a dent in roof which Ford says screw you! Other fitment issues too.

here is what the engineer said about the fender to door fit no BS.

Ford intentionally sets the fenders out from doors to stop wind noise! :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical: I about fell over laughing on that one. Anyone who has a Shelby knows the howl from the F 1's will make more noise than if you took of the fenders! Makes me wonder if that was the best ford could do in the engineering dept?

As far as taking this up a notch or two its already been to the top of food chain. Grabber you may know the guy who made the call Eric Nelson?

for him to tell me like he did without seeing the car is completely bogus. Engineer was Curt Ryan.

I am trying to find the video now. I already let mr mulally and mr fields know about this along with mr mont wright. Mr Nelson told me its typical of the Mustang/Ford fit and finish its acceptable to them so should be to me too. I will let the world see this stuff and maybe another major manufacturer would like to buy this car to show the world why ford is going down the tubes in quality, customer service and the dealers themselves running people off.

Anyone have a phone number for Toyota? :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2: They could put this car along side of a new Tundra at numerous motorsports events along with all the emails from Ford to show what they are really about. :hysterical2::hysterical::headspin:

Stay tuned as more to come.

Sorry to hear that man. You are taking the right step in contacting those people. This whole Ford Bold Moves thing was all about fixing the companies image and this is one great way to show customers that they do care and they do offer best in quality. But it really isnt showing. They need to cut the BS and fix their mistake bc if not...they lost a future customer, you, because being satisfied I am sure you might somewhere down the line buy another stang or Ford. Good luck to you.

here is a email from Ford executive offices. enjoy!

Good morning Mr. xxxxxx,

Your email addressed to Alan Mulally has been received. However, we will need additional information so we can research you concern. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your concerns in greater detail. Thanks.

Karen Jones

Executive Liaison/Consumer Affairs FCSD

Executive Representative

Ph. 313-845-xxxxx

kjonexxxx@ford.com

typical top bs. hope mr mulally enjoys how this was handled! by the way had personal emails from him too!

more emails and pics along with video in the works!

Sure hope the recorded conversation of the body fitment issue to drown out windnoise can be heard. yeah, I recorded and video'd the engineer. :banana piano:

oh yeah, Ford has been invited to the party here! Bring out the popcorn!

TTB,

Have you shared your issues with Amy B or directly with SA? I dont know if they can do much themselves, but they may help in pushing Ford to fix the car. The car does have Mr Shelby's name on it. So this problem is actually tainting, not only Ford's image and Co, but also SA. Hope it may be of some help. Good luck.

alex :tequila:

more emails and pics along with video in the works!

Sure hope the recorded conversation of the body fitment issue to drown out windnoise can be heard. yeah, I recorded and video'd the engineer. :banana piano:

oh yeah, Ford has been invited to the party here! Bring out the popcorn!

Okay maybe I'm slow today but what is a "DA" mark?

That sucks! You could make this very embarrasing for Ford...

Yes, Car does have bubbles in stripes too. I did not complain about them but as long as the engineer came out to see it pointed them out.

There is also a dent in roof which Ford says screw you! Other fitment issues too.

Ford intentionally sets the fenders out from doors to stop wind noise! :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical: I about fell over laughing on that one. Anyone who has a Shelby knows the howl from the F 1's will make more noise than if you took of the fenders! Makes me wonder if that was the best ford could do in the engineering dept?

As far as taking this up a notch or two its already been to the top of food chain. Grabber you may know the guy who made the call Eric Nelson?

for him to tell me like he did without seeing the car is completely bogus. Engineer was Curt Ryan.

I am trying to find the video now. I already let mr mulally and mr fields know about this along with mr mont wright. Mr Nelson told me its typical of the Mustang/Ford fit and finish its acceptable to them so should be to me too. I will let the world see this stuff and maybe another major manufacturer would like to buy this car to show the world why ford is going down the tubes in quality, customer service and the dealers themselves running people off.

Anyone have a phone number for Toyota? :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2: They could put this car along side of a new Tundra at numerous motorsports events along with all the emails from Ford to show what they are really about. :hysterical2::hysterical::headspin:

If this happened at the Toyota plant in Cambridge it would have never left the plant period.

I don't know the guy who called Eric Nelson.

PM sent.

This really is unreal....I may consider a nice letter sent on letter heaqd from your lawyer to them regarding the quality and the $ spent/expectations. Clearly this is a different finish from all of those that are out there and you did not get what was expected.

The fact that it is so different shows something is wrong....maybe it will be worth extra $ because of it but I am shocked they won't do something for you.

Good thought mad103. The news from Ford just came minutes prior to my post so had not really thought about it. Yes Mr Shelby's name is on car. May be worth a try but do not think SA really cares either. They have enough to worry about.

anyone have Amy's email? If Mr Mulally's office along with Mr Fields, Mr Codina's, and Mr Wrights cannot fix a wrong :hysterical2::hysterical: not sure how Amy or SA can help but will consider it. Thanks.

There is a Q & A Forum with Amy on this site.

thanks grabber!

here is pic of my phone from Mr Nelsons call.

spoke over 5 minutes and realized i was talking to a brick wall. Told him to have a great day & would handle this another way. So here I am.

This is kind of like Todds car deal. bad until someone stepped in. This one started at top and worked its way down the ladder. Hopefully ford can see its people like mr nelson who cause people to buy cars elsewhere. I am no longer going to fight ford over this car but will say my part on how I feel. Since they said it was final decision accepted, and now its my turn.

eric nelson call

th_IMG_4352.jpg

looks like around 3hrs ago already.

Funny just reading your post & saw on T.V Fords sales for February is down 13 per cent.

thanks grabber!

here is pic of my phone from Mr Nelsons call.

spoke over 5 minutes and realized i was talking to a brick wall. Told him to have a great day & would handle this another way. So here I am.

This is kind of like Todds car deal. bad until someone stepped in. This one started at top and worked its way down the ladder. Hopefully ford can see its people like mr nelson who cause people to buy cars elsewhere. I am no longer going to fight ford over this car but will say my part on how I feel. Since they said it was final decision accepted, and now its my turn.

eric nelson call

th_IMG_4352.jpg

looks like around 3hrs ago already.

Since this appears to have gone public. I am bringing to someones attention with in Ford that I know. They should know.

Archived