TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Hood Pin for my 07

I am in need of one hood pin. ( the pin with the round ring that is held by the lanyard) When you fold the ring over the pin to lock it in place the ring pops out of the hole no matter what I try. I called SPP and they said it will be three months before they get any pins in unless I want to buy the whole kit. Does anyone have a spare they wouldn't mind selling? I can pay buy Pay Pal.

Thanks,

I am in need of one hood pin. ( the pin with the round ring that is held by the lanyard) When you fold the ring over the pin to lock it in place the ring pops out of the hole no matter what I try. I called SPP and they said it will be three months before they get any pins in unless I want to buy the whole kit. Does anyone have a spare they wouldn't mind selling? I can pay buy Pay Pal.

Thanks,

Hey Keith,

Send me a pm with your full name and address and I'll mail you a spare one I have, you'll find as I have there are many members with spare parts and I have shared several, you never know I may need something one day. The pin is attached to a lanyard.

:mail:

I'll mail it out Monday from Texarkana to you. You should have it by the end of next week. Keep your money.

GG

Thanks,

I just bought some new black ones that say Shelby I will give you mine if you can wait a week or so.

I just bought some new black ones that say Shelby I will give you mine if you can wait a week or so.

Thank you very much for the offer. GG has helped me out with the hood pin so problem solved.

Thanks again for offering

Hey Keith,

Send me a pm with your full name and address and I'll mail you a spare one I have, you'll find as I have there are many members with spare parts and I have shared several, you never know I may need something one day. The pin is attached to a lanyard.

I'll mail it out Monday from Texarkana to you. You should have it by the end of next week. Keep your money.

GG

You don't have a spare supercharger laying around do you? :hysterical:

Loews has them and they are of a better quality. However, it is a challenge getting the lanyard attached to the ring since it is a larger gauge. Good luck !

Same request...item or stock number?

Thanks!

Hillman 1/4" Linch Pin

H# 881129

Bar code # 0823671520

I don't remember the price but they were cheap....around $5 I think.

Hey Keith,

GG

Very Cool...............

Thanks,

I have the same problem with mine. The ring wont stay put in its hole. Many times Im driving around with the ring dangling all over the place and wont notice until i step out of my car.... ID hate to buy the whole set just for one ring...

GG,

I recieved the hood pin today!!! Thank you very much for your generosity, I will never forget the favor. When Shelby stocks hood pins again I will send you a replacement.

A big thank you for a class act!!

Your very welcome.............. GG

Archived