TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White Shelby valve covers

The Shelby store sells the valve covers in black with white Shelby or Shelby gt lettering. I was thinking these covers but in white with silver Shelby lettering on them would look awesome especially since it would go with the color theme of our cars. I'm sure if We could get enough people interested in this color option Shelby would consider producing them in white. I know I want a set in white with silver lettering! Post up if you're interested!

The Shelby store sells the valve covers in black with white Shelby or Shelby gt lettering. I was thinking these covers but in white with silver Shelby lettering on them would look awesome especially since it would go with the color theme of our cars. I'm sure if We could get enough people interested in this color option Shelby would consider producing them in white. I know I want a set in white with silver lettering! Post up if you're interested!

I have white valve covers. I couldn't wait for Shelby to do this. Had some custom powder coated last summer. I'll try and post some pictures of them tomorrow. I think you'll like them. :woohoo:

+1 but in white :happy feet:

Here are a few pictures. Yes, the white ones Shelby-Don posted are mine and yes they are hard to keep clean...but they are sweet. PM me your e-mail address and I'll tell you the paticulars.

100_1308.jpg

WhiteShelbyVCDriverSide.jpg

WhiteShelbyVCLeftBest.jpg

100_1302.jpg

I assume these where done by the same guy who does the cam covers listed in the Shelby Store. If that's the case then these covers where done before he had an agreement with SAI, therefore no-dice on having any more made by the same guy without SAI's blessing.

Food for thought; there is a chance that the relationship between SAI and this vendor may be stressed by posting these photos. SAI knows that some covers where done and sold with Shelby and the CS logo but I would be surprised if they know how many where done.

Now, I wish SAI had done the covers now being offered in this style with the CSM# and larger logo because they look awesome!

I assume these where done by the same guy who does the cam covers listed in the Shelby Store. If that's the case then these covers where done before he had an agreement with SAI, therefore no-dice on having any more made by the same guy without SAI's blessing.

Food for thought; there is a chance that the relationship between SAI and this vendor may be stressed by posting these photos. SAI knows that some covers where done and sold with Shelby and the CS logo but I would be surprised if they know how many where done.

Now, I wish SAI had done the covers now being offered in this style with the CSM# and larger logo because they look awesome!

I have no idea who the vendor is for SAI and if it is the same company that I used then you're correct they won't make any more. A few people had these custom made last year including me. I think the vendor would be naive if he didn't think a few pictures of these would come out at some point. I resisted sharing them until now, but I'm proud of the way they turned out so I shared, I wasn't trying to cause problems. If anythin,g the positive response should be good news to SAI and they should think about manufacturing different colors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived