TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Speed display

davegt500

Is the vehicle speed supposed to be displayed on the nav unit? Don't see anything on anymof the screens.

Thanks

That would be no. It would be nice to have it display as expected. It also doesn't display average speed or, as I would really like, altitude so as to monitor S/C performance.

Can you describe where it is shown. My display shows current location, last location, next location, longitude and lattitude. I just can't find the Altitude.

Thanks.

Its in the "Where am I" screen....where it also shows lat/lon in the same line....about half way down the screen.

Also, on a Ford Fusion forum it referred to Job 2 builds from 2010 that have Nav upgrade 2 they have altitude. Is the upgrade version viewable anywhere on our nav units?

Maybe that applies?

Its in the "Where am I" screen....where it also shows lat/lon in the same line....about half way down the screen.

Also, on a Ford Fusion forum it referred to Job 2 builds from 2010 that have Nav upgrade 2 they have altitude. Is the upgrade version viewable anywhere on our nav units?

Maybe that applies?

Neither my '10 FFH or my '10 GT500 shows this however, they were both in Job 1 builds. This could be the reasonI'm not seeing the altitude. Can the software be updated to show the altidtude or is it a hardware ware issue?

Neither my '10 FFH or my '10 GT500 shows this however, they were both in Job 1 builds. This could be the reasonI'm not seeing the altitude. Can the software be updated to show the altidtude or is it a hardware ware issue?

Isn't there something about updates etc somewhere in the owners nav manual? Think I remember seeing something about that afore my eyes crossed.

Isn't there something about updates etc somewhere in the owners nav manual? Think I remember seeing something about that afore my eyes crossed.

davegt500,

Contact your local Ford Service Department to get pricing for a SYNC update, as there has been at least one. I recall getting a notice from Ford indicating a re-flash was available. Seemed like they wanted $199 which included features and a NAV update.

davegt500,

Contact your local Ford Service Department to get pricing for a SYNC update, as there has been at least one. I recall getting a notice from Ford indicating a re-flash was available. Seemed like they wanted $199 which included features and a NAV update.

I was the one that was questioning the altidude.

I also received the notice for the update however, I think $200 is a bit steep and I have 2 vehicles that would need it.

Thanks for the heads up anyways...

Archived