TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New York International Auto Show - April 22nd, 2011

QuadCam

For anyone planning on attending on Friday April 22nd......several of us Team Shelby members are meeting at 9:30-10:00 at the main entrance.....hope to see you there!

As Wicked knows, the doors don't open until 10AM. I will plan to meet with him around 9:30AM in the lobby with the rest of the TS Brother/Sisterhood. :grouphug:

I would like to meet as many TS and Shelby Fans as possible before we get lost in the crowd!

Perhaps we can all meet in the Food Court at a specific time for Lunch to chat and compare notes. :party2:

GOOD NEWS! SHELBY PLANS TO SPONSOR A BOOTH at the NYIAS!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

See the top of the Events Index (where this thread is located). They are looking for Shelby Members as volunteers to help man the booth. See the details and who to contact. :stats:

Advance tickets are available at: www.autoshowny.com /show

Hey Sig, Anton (Cougster),

:excl: If you haven't done so already, contact the following:

If you would like to assist please contact Gary Patterson or John Kellar. Gary can be reached at garyp@shelbyamerican.com and you can reach John at john@decksupplies.com.

I have had responses from John, and I have offered to help when they need me. :stats:

I know they are looking for help weekdays. This is good for me because the weekends are crazy with visitors! Plus, it is easier for me to travel to/from CT on the weekdays.

Maybe I will see you before 10AM on Friday the 22nd (TS get together). :grouphug: I plan to see the show in it's entirety on Friday.

:idea: This way I can concentrate on working the Shelby booth the following week.

Regards,

-Rob (aka Quadcam)

edit: format and content

• 4 weeks later...

Who else will be there Friday the 29th? I'll be working the Shelby Booth for part of the day, and would like to meet any fellow Team Shelby members who are there that day.

Z-man

Well, I've waited as long as possible to determine whether or not I could go and, wouldn't you know it, I have a conflict - my annual physical!! How in the world could I schedule this a year ago and have it fall on this date is only something God can answer. Unfortunately its not something I can move as it takes too long to get another date. :banghead::rant2:

I sure hope, however, all of you who do go have a GREAT time and I'll be looking forward to the reports and the PICS!!

I will now await the scolding from Rob...and Laurie....and.....

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh the HECK w/ my Doctor's appt.!!! I'm going to the NY Auto Show!!

Got may tickets today!!

:happy feet:

Remember the loser gang members have there gang intro's there was a discussion about pulling the show out of the city. So watch your back

I was there the day a gang member pulled a gun on someone, happened right in front of me and my wife. I grabbed her and ran towards an exit knocking over a barrier and security guard . I never thought I would have to carry at the NY Auto Show; now I carry every time I walk out that door.

I will be at the NY Auto Show on the 22nd around 1pm working the Shelby booth 1600-2200.

Archived