TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SGT w/SC for sale

StrayShadow

This SGT is for sale at a local dealership. First time I have seen a hood like this.

Interior is well done also. It is SC'ed but no GT/SC stripe.

http://www.edmurdock...1cb88764196.htm

07SGT2591

Kevin

Looks like someone modified their SGT for some serious track use, then changed their mind headscratch.gif

Gregg

07SGT0547

Looks like someone modified their SGT for some serious track use, then changed their mind headscratch.gif

Gregg

07SGT0547

Sure looks like it. I'd like to see some of the stats from the history of this one. Someone was pretty serious about it based on roll bar and harnesses.

This SGT is for sale at a local dealership. First time I have seen a hood like this.

Interior is well done also. It is SC'ed but no GT/SC stripe.

http://www.edmurdocksuperstores.com/used/Ford/2007-Ford-Mustang-5e8accd40a0a00650178a1cb88764196.htm

07SGT2591

Kevin

I think that guy got into my meds !!!! Thats just crazy even for me to say :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

I rode down and looked at the SGT. It does have the original brakes, just painted red. The lower grille is a mesh

type material. It has the GT spoiler on the trunk. The rear spoiler and the front spoiler have been striped out.

It also has an aftermarket steering wheel, and I was told or they tried to convince me, the guy paid 7000.00

for this steering wheel! Sorry ... I cant remember the name of the wheel but thats a lil expensive if true!

The guy who owned the car recently became very sick and is faced with some pretty expensive medical bills.

He basically had to sell it to pay his medical bills. This may be why he didnt go ahead with the brake upgrade.

I made an offer but he said I wasnt close enough. If the car doesnt sell in the next few weeks, it will be sent to

the Georgia Dealers car sale in Atlanta. If that happens I bet he wont get what I offered him for it. O well ...

Kevin

07SGT2591

I rode down and looked at the SGT. It does have the original brakes, just painted red. The lower grille is a mesh

type material. It has the GT spoiler on the trunk. The rear spoiler and the front spoiler have been striped out.

It also has an aftermarket steering wheel, and I was told or they tried to convince me, the guy paid 7000.00

for this steering wheel! Sorry ... I cant remember the name of the wheel but thats a lil expensive if true!

The guy who owned the car recently became very sick and is faced with some pretty expensive medical bills.

He basically had to sell it to pay his medical bills. This may be why he didnt go ahead with the brake upgrade.

I made an offer but he said I wasnt close enough. If the car doesnt sell in the next few weeks, it will be sent to

the Georgia Dealers car sale in Atlanta. If that happens I bet he wont get what I offered him for it. O well ...

Kevin

07SGT2591

Kevin, thanks for sharing this.

As I approach 50 next month, I am giving more thought to a scenario like this someday. Knock wood...I am pretty healthy now, but I have begun to analyze my life and my interests and my toys.

It makes me so sad for this gentleman. If there was some way for a family member to buy this from him, 'pawn shop style', and keep it safe for him, hell, maybe even with a tad of interest, if need be??? It will kill me, oops (bad choice of words), if this ever happens to me. That I need to sell my SHELBY for a health reason!!

Sir, if you read our forum here....try to get a friend or family member to help you out here! You have modded this car to your liking, beyond just a CAI and a set of mufflers. And, get well soon! :salute:

BIKEBOY

Archived