TEAM SHELBY FORUM

fuel pressure gauge sensor

i plan on installing a fuel pressure gauge in my 08 sgt. where and how do access a place to install the pressure sensor for the gauge? I plan on using the autometer cobalt gauge in the speed of sound gauge pod. thanks for the help guys!

i plan on installing a fuel pressure gauge in my 08 sgt. where and how do access a place to install the pressure sensor for the gauge? I plan on using the autometer cobalt gauge in the speed of sound gauge pod. thanks for the help guys!

I think they make a kit for the fuel rail is it an electrical sender or actual fuel sender

I think they make a kit for the fuel rail is it an electrical sender or actual fuel sender

it would be an electrical sender

it would be an electrical sender

you say a fuel rail kit so probably look in summit or jegs thanks, i will do that that will give me a starting point i didn't know what to call it thanks, roy

you say a fuel rail kit so probably look in summit or jegs thanks, i will do that that will give me a starting point i didn't know what to call it thanks, roy

I always call summit and tell them what I want to do. Then they tell me what I should buy. They know me pretty good from my crazy ideas they are actual the ones who made me go with electrical guages. They figured out that I can be a danger to myself :hysterical:

But really great guys and they know their stuff and have everything you need. just dont mention my name :salute:

I always call summit and tell them what I want to do. Then they tell me what I should buy. They know me pretty good from my crazy ideas they are actual the ones who made me go with electrical guages. They figured out that I can be a danger to myself :hysterical:

But really great guys and they know their stuff and have everything you need. just dont mention my name :salute:

okay , that's what i will do also thanks for the help racerx009 !!

okay , that's what i will do also thanks for the help racerx009 !!

No problem the main places I buy from is Summit racing and American muscle they pro's and they take care of their good customers. When I ordered my gauges from summit thru one of the guys there. I ended up with the wrong ones some how but gave them a ring got the same he apoligized sent me the right ones the next day and told me when ever you get a chance pack those other ones up and I'll have fedex come to you. Same with AM no headaches on returns and straight answer even if my questions are off the wall. I'm still trying to sell them on my leaf blower supercharger :hysterical:

Good luck

Archived