TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for pics of 2007 Shelbys

reedok

I write a monthly Mustang article for a local magazine in Sioux Falls, SD. I am currently working on an article about the 07 Shelby and need some pictures for it. If you have any nice pictures that you would like to share, I would appreciate it. Please email me at rkjelden@hotmail.com if you would like to have photos of your car in the magazine. Thanks!

I write a monthly Mustang article for a local magazine in Sioux Falls, SD. I am currently working on an article about the 07 Shelby and need some pictures for it. If you have any nice pictures that you would like to share, I would appreciate it. Please email me at rkjelden@hotmail.com if you would like to have photos of your car in the magazine. Thanks!

here's mine

• 4 weeks later...

Do you mean the shelby gt or gt500? Need to specify with this crowd.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived