TEAM SHELBY FORUM

You seen em here first, Drum roll please

Daren@shelbywheels

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The CS70 looks like a cross between the ROCKET Booster wheel, and The SportMuscle wheel.

The ROCKET is listed as 'hypersilver' and the SportMuscle is only available in chrome, and this anthracite, as they call it. The SPORT MUSCLE only comes to fit the Chargers and Chally's. The ROCKET Booster is avail for Chryslers and Mustangs.

Just because they're not now doesn't mean they won't be. I hate to sound all corporate but 20's account for over 80% of total sales. As a result we bring out 20's first Then if there seems to be enough demand to recup tooling and production cost for additional molds we roll out additional sizes

i like the C70 ,, but i would not give you 2 cents for all the 20 inch wheel's in the world

so make some 18x10's or 18x10.5's and were in

So tired of all of these wheels only being offered as 20". I will never buy a 20" wheel because they absolutely suck for performance. They also look way too big! Last time I checked these wheels are for performance vehicles. Pass.

+100

Darin...................................Are you gettin' this???????

E I G H T E E N' s ! ! ! ! !

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'll go-ya one better.......................................I'll give you a credit card # for a set of 18" CS70's right now if it would help? Oh, they would also have to be 'dull' finish grey...not shiny! Just like the blue car from Retrobiult shows.

Respectfully,

BIKEBOY

I find it very strange that they sell more 20's than 18's who buys 20's for a performance car? :kuko:

18's are for track people.:devil2: 20's are for people who like other people to look at there car :elefant:

Mobile Mod's GT500 on 20's with drag radials :superhero: Running under 11's on 20's is a big thing.

I know it's not the norm to run 20's on the track but most people do buy the 20's because they don't track their vehicles and mostly attend car shows which is way cheaper than road course track events, that's why they sell mostly 20's.

Mobile Mod's GT500 on 20's with drag radials :superhero: Running under 11's on 20's is a big thing.

I know it's not the norm to run 20's on the track but most people do buy the 20's because they don't track their vehicles and mostly attend car shows which is way cheaper than road course track events, that's why they sell mostly 20's.

Yes that is a bad azz GT500 on a strip. I think most road course racers perfer18's though.

Sorry I reread my post and it might have come off as offensive which I was just trying to let them know that road course racers will use 18's and that it would be worth there cost to tool up 18's and 20's

So Springer,

Does this interest mean that you would part with your CS69's?

:lurk:

If the new one is offered in a color like the hyper-black, I would definitely buy a set of 18's. I have the original set with the tires in the attic now, so I guess the CS 69's would be nice company for them. :banghead:

Archived