TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Official Shelby Store parts and the Registry...

Mulanzo

Does purchasing of the parts from the ShelbyStore and the subsequent installation (self or at a body shop) allow those items to be included in the registry automatically or do they need to be installed by an authorized mod shop in order to be valid for the registry? I wanted to order the Kicker system but was planning to install it myself to save a few bucks.... Would still like to have the mod recognized since it would be an official shelby item.

Does purchasing of the parts from the ShelbyStore and the subsequent installation (self or at a body shop) allow those items to be included in the registry automatically or do they need to be installed by an authorized mod shop in order to be valid for the registry? I wanted to order the Kicker system but was planning to install it myself to save a few bucks.... Would still like to have the mod recognized since it would be an official shelby item.

The Shelby American Registry was created to track the history of your car. So with that in mind any mods/changes made to your car, are now part of its history and are welcome to be added to your registry entry. It doesn't matter if a mod shop installs the part, a dealership installs the part or if you install the part. All that matters is that the part was installed on the car and it should be added to the registry.

So mod away. The Shelby American Registry is here for you.

Steve

See my sig. I just recently updated my Shelby registry entry to reflect all of them.

Some Shelby, some Roush, some misc. But ALL were added (all by me, I might add).

HTH,

Phill

Archived