TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just picked it up!

Joe

Black, 5sp, 07SGT0337. Loved this car after flogging a rental GT-H around Phoenix last fall. Yeah, I paid $5 over MSRP and I passed on a deal for a GT500 coupe at $5 over last fall after driving the GT-H and I do not care. It's worth it!

Black, 5sp, 07SGT0337. Loved this car after flogging a rental GT-H around Phoenix last fall. Yeah, I paid $5 over MSRP and I passed on a deal for a GT500 coupe at $5 over last fall after driving the GT-H and I do not care. It's worth it!

Congrats Joe.

Photos...........You know the rules. :camera:

Congrats !!

Did you get additional Shelby modifications ?

Please post pictures and give us your impressions.

:headspin:

Pix will come when I figure out how to do them and if it ever stops raining. Took it to Indianapolis today, 270 mile trip, left it in 4th so I could keep varying the engine speed. Stock tires are very stable in the rain which was often over 1" deep along I74 today. Never took it over 5k rpms and never faster than about 95. Tracks like it's on rails, engine sounds great, not nearly as loud as the GT-H I had in Phoenix but louder and louder and louder as the revs go up. Seats are great (I do have the interior upgrade). Shaker 500 works fine. Despite leaving it in 4th and cruising over the 70 mph speed limit the whole trip, got 21+ mpg for the entire trip.

Pix will come when I figure out how to do them and if it ever stops raining. Took it to Indianapolis today, 270 mile trip, left it in 4th so I could keep varying the engine speed. Stock tires are very stable in the rain which was often over 1" deep along I74 today. Never took it over 5k rpms and never faster than about 95. Tracks like it's on rails, engine sounds great, not nearly as loud as the GT-H I had in Phoenix but louder and louder and louder as the revs go up. Seats are great (I do have the interior upgrade). Shaker 500 works fine. Despite leaving it in 4th and cruising over the 70 mph speed limit the whole trip, got 21+ mpg for the entire trip.

Great

I remember the day

I'm still on cloud nine

these cars are AWESOME

good for you

• 8 months later...
post-9244-1194844160_thumb.jpg Just joined the club & got # 08-546 coupe home yesterday & am still grinning! Looking forward to the drive to work tomorrow - these are awesome cars for sure, & my teenage kids are thrilled - they love it much more than my 04 corvette! Tried to attach a pic- hope it works!

Congratulations!Hope you have fun with it!My son likes my Shelby more than he liked my 07 Vette!

post-9244-1194844160_thumb.jpg Just joined the club & got # 08-546 coupe home yesterday & am still grinning! Looking forward to the drive to work tomorrow - these are awesome cars for sure, & my teenage kids are thrilled - they love it much more than my 04 corvette! Tried to attach a pic- hope it works!

Great color! plus you can fit more kids in the Shelby than the Vette :yahoo:

Great color! plus you can fit more kids in the Shelby than the Vette :yahoo:

+1! But for that feature, I'd probably have a Vette now! Congrats on the new Shelby.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived