TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Watts link stock status?

03 DSG Snake

The Shelby Store should add a feature that notifies us about status of stuff we're interested in.

They have a email feature when parts are back in stock. I received a email about the rear black Super Snake wheels that they were back in stock so I ordered them up pronto.

They have a email feature when parts are back in stock. I received a email about the rear black Super Snake wheels that they were back in stock so I ordered them up pronto.

Same here when I tried to order my Caster/Camber plates. Out of stock but Tim asked if I wanted to be notified by e-mail when they came in.

I was as soon as they were back in stock but waited until the next TS 15% off sale before buying them.

The "feature" is there, you just have to ask for it.

Phill Pollard

Will the Shelby design Watts Link be in stock when the Shelby designed SGT brake cooling ducts are available; or are those no longer in the plans?

The Shelby Store should add a feature that notifies us about status of stuff we're interested in.

+1 should be right there on the listing and also the country of manufacture...like summit does.

The reason the link may be out of stock is that a new part is coming I saw it under Rogers car...sweet!

Archived