TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Jacket

Tom Robinson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a lined spring jacket . Okay lets it hear from the other T.S members may be if there is enough interest then Sharon & Robert will run with this.

+1 on the light weight lined jacket, which is good in most locations for at least a short time.

With ZERO metal pieces.

I wont wear a jacket that can scrach my SGT.

I am sure others may feel the same.

You have to quit hugg'in your car!!

YES - we can do this. How about this logo:

s197member.gif

Just my two cents........................how about a lined Dickies Ike jacket. They look good and are in style with the motoring crowd now adays and they come in some good colors, black, blue, and grey.

I would settle for a nylon windbreaker like my Terlingua racing team one, (it's black with the yellow rabbit on the back and a small Terlingua logo on the left front), but a slightly heavier Team Shelby version would be acceptable to me!

Sam

I will purchase one if / when they become available. Really would like to see a quality embroidered logo, not screened. Hope they would only be made available to TS members. I'm still in my first year as a member, however it would be interesting to have some personalization available such as "Member Since 2010" etc, and possibly first name on front. Realize additional items would drive up the price, but it would be worth it to me.

I will purchase whatever gets put together!

Archived