TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS "Snakes at the Lake" Tahoe Cruise and Car Show

SVT NAJA

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have the 350 by then and will be joining the cruise.

Mike,

I heard that having one is a myth....But having one on order is real popular.

.... :talkhand:

Ouch...... :o

Mike you know we are just jealous.....I know the wait has to be a bitch....Can't wait to see it....

Jim, thanks for setting this up. After having to miss it last year, looks like I can make it this year.

Looking forward to it.

Jim

Jim,

I know juggling schedules can be a challenge and I'm glad you can make it this year (especially after we recently got washed out of the HMB cruise during the Holidays). Thanks!

Jim

You didn't automatically add me? It's a long drive, but I think I can swing it...

Russ,

Good to hear from you... Happy New Year! happy%20feet.gif

I was beginning to wonder when our Tahoe based cruise director would chime in! Figured you might still be snowed in. :hysterical:

We have a good turnout so far and the SGT's are well represented. I will be in touch as the list grows so we can discuss logistics based upon the expected turnout. Thanks!

Jim

Jim......

Scott and I are soooo in. Put this on my calendar a couple months ago.

There are several NorCal people that want to go again, so I will post this.

Thanks Jim for your awesome planning and love the original route. Let me know if you need any assistance with anything.....

Here are some more that say yes:

dwattsup - Pleasanton

Fabman - Pleasanton

fstryde03 - Sacramento

CobraKidz - Sacramento

98 Sactown Cobra - Sacramento

kcs5oho - Sacramento

spetsnaz103 - Sacramento

Bridgette - Santa Cruz

Nightmare - Morgan Hill

Who's Nightmare? I'm in Morgan hill and would like to know who this is?

Kali- Do u know

Thanks

Maybe:

Beeb03 - Sacramento

me32 - Fairfield

Aggie

Hey,

Please put me down for now. I'm in Morgan Hill, CA. Not far from Mr. Dankel.

Thanks

trob_17,

Welcome aboard, I'll post you up for the cruise!

Yeah, check with Tom to see if he knows who Nightmare is. Aggie may know, but she's in Vegas for the BASH and we've been trading voice-mails. Looks like a good sized group from NorCal SVTOA will be joining us... and maybe another club from the Valley. Stay tuned.

Put us down-

Looks like we'll be able to link it together with a trip to visit family in Palm Springs.

Kerry,

It will be great to see you two again (with the SGT?) and if the weather is anything like last 9/11 at Kings Beach, we'll have a terrific day! happy%20feet.gif

Jim

PS: Are there any concerts in SLT that night?

Kerry,

It will be great to see you two again (with the SGT?) and if the weather is anything like last 9/11 at Kings Beach, we'll have a terrific day! happy%20feet.gif

Jim

PS: Are there any concerts in SLT that night?

Yes looking forward to it.

The SGT will be our mode of transportation this time, If you need a head count there will be a total of 3.

We'll spend the night before somewere around Sac. We just need to know were and when to meet the morning of.

No concerts this time around but we may party like a rock stars afterwards. :drool:

We've got plenty of time before we need to be in Palm Springs

We will be there with our new stripes! Milani's did a great job. Thanks Russ!!

Jack,

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Helen on the cruise, and I can't wait to see the painted stripes! By my count, I think we now have near a half dozen SGT's.......

Jim

trob_17,

Yeah, check with Tom to see if he knows who Nightmare is. Aggie may know, but she's in Vegas for the BASH and we've been trading voice-mails. Looks like a good sized group from NorCal SVTOA will be joining us... and maybe another club from the Valley. Stay tuned.

Thanks Jim!!! Should be a great time....

Hi Russ,

Tom here from Morgan Hill. Is your stripe guy anywhere near me? I'm about 30 min south of san jose.

Thanks

Milani's is in Novato, about 2 1/2 hours from me, but well worth the drive, the stripes are PERFECT---Jack

Yes looking forward to it.

The SGT will be our mode of transportation this time, If you need a head count there will be a total of 3.

We'll spend the night before somewere around Sac. We just need to know were and when to meet the morning of.

No concerts this time around but we may party like a rock stars afterwards. :drool:

We've got plenty of time before we need to be in Palm Springs

Just wondering if you and the others would like to meet up with my wife and I in Medford on your way down, so that we can caravan to Sacramento. Always nice to have a group of Shelbys cruising together down the road.

Rich n Pam

Just wondering if you and the others would like to meet up with my wife and I in Medford on your way down, so that we can caravan to Sacramento. Always nice to have a group of Shelbys cruising together down the road.

Rich n Pam

That would be great, as the date draws closer we can shore up the plans.

trob_17,

Wow Jim.... the list is growing growing. Nightmare's name is Kevin and he is a member of NorCalSvtoa and KoolStangs, nice guy and has a super nice Saleen.

The club from the Valley would like to join us as well and has about 10 cars. This is really getting huge, it's awesome..... :happy feet:

Aggie

This looks like a lot of fun. I can't commit 100% yet, June 26th is our wedding anniversary, but hey might work :) , just gotta get the wifes OK.

Destry,

Your 2010 Super Snake would be a fantastic addition to the cruise :superhero: and a weekend in Tahoe sounds like it could be a great way to spend your anniversary.

So for now I'll post you up and you can confirm when you know for sure.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Destry,

Your 2010 Super Snake would be a fantastic addition to the cruise :superhero: and a weekend in Tahoe sounds like it could be a great way to spend your anniversary.

So for now I'll post you up and you can confirm when you know for sure.

Jim

Ok we are committed, barring unforseen circumstances. Lookimg forward to cruising with everyone.

Archived