TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another wrecked GT500

Mustang Joe

Looks like he got it from both ends... Sure hope he/she is okay.

Stangsunleashed has an "arrival forum". Me thinks we need a "RIP forum" if this keeps up. Drive safe!

Ouch

I really hate seeing that

what a shame

Looks like he got it from both ends... Sure hope he/she is okay.

Stangsunleashed has an "arrival forum". Me thinks we need a "RIP forum" if this keeps up. Drive safe!

Ouch!

I know user HSURB and myself have been keeping a pictoral library. He posted the known pics of wrecked GT500s the other day on the thread of our boardie that got nailed by an idiot drunk driver.

This one makes 7 confirmed wrecks by my last count and KC-MO says he has seen an 8th I think. There has been at least one fatality. Sad.

You better hope not, THE INSURANCE WILL GO THREW THE ROOF! :ohsnap:

He's right. If this keeps up, we're all going to pay for it one way or another...

Not, good; not good at all. The F'in insurance sharks are circling already because the're smelling high surcharges off of this car.

Agreed... perhaps a little below the belt there... not needed... etc.

As for the picture... there are few things in this world that can bring a tear to my eye, and everytime i see one of these cars wrecked, one starts to poke its head out :cry:

Just to clarify, I was refering to a RIP forum for CARS. Sorry for the confusion, when I read it again I realized I left it open for a morbid interpretation. Drive Safe!!

Since we're trying to keep tabs on how many GT500s have been wrecked, would you guys say we should include the two red and white coupes wrecked by Shooting Cars while filming the Will Smith movie "I am Legend"? They tore those up a bit with those jumps. Knowing the GT500 is so front end heavy, I think it was assanine to use real GT500s. Regular GTs with body kits to make GT500 clones would have been wiser and cheaper IMO. But hey, it's Hollywood.

Since we're trying to keep tabs on how many GT500s have been wrecked, would you guys say we should include the two red and white coupes wrecked by Shooting Cars while filming the Will Smith movie "I am Legend"? They tore those up a bit with those jumps. Knowing the GT500 is so front end heavy, I think it was assanine to use real GT500s. Regular GTs with body kits to make GT500 clones would have been wiser and cheaper IMO. But hey, it's Hollywood.

I beleive the cars shown on the TV show Shooting Cars were pre-production cars (test mules) given to them by Ford for the filiming. Those cars would not have been offered for sale to the public and would have been destroyed anyway at the end of their useful test days.

I got 5 bucks that says this event was preceeded by:

"Watch this!"

"Yeah, I can make it...this is a Cobra!"

"Checkout this burnout"

Take your pick, feel free to add more.

Close, but not exactly. I think it was a "rednecks" famous last words: - HEY Y'all watch this.

HSURB

Archived