TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy New Year

shelbypt

Upgrade the clutch, either change out pulley or upgrade the entire supercharger, upgrade the radiator, and drive the hell out of it. Maybe even take it to the Texas Mile if I get it worked up enough to really enjoy it there.

Happy New Year to one and all :)

The CS6 will be getting the muffler deletes put on, maybe some hi-flow cats too but largely will be being driven and enjoyed. If the guage pods come back in stock I could be tempted to buy one of those so I can keep an eye on the boost too :).

My Shelby is currently right where I want it. I'm looking forward to driving it more this year than any other year I have owned it. This is due to the fact that I had to put it away last August when I took a out of state work assignment. I have one engine bay mod that I did before I put it away last year that I have not got to show off and I have my one 2011 small interior mod on order. I have been very frugal with my money the last 2 years because my priorities and goals are now more focussed on other things.

This view in my garage has been the same now for over 4 months and there is a couple 2 or 3 months of crappy winter weather before I can break it out of it's jail. :banghead:

th_013.jpg

First off I have to pay for the Mods done in 2010. Will be seeing Alex on the 12th

Second have to go to the Bash.

Third see what has to be replaced after the Bash. (car will be pushing close to 40K by then and might need Rubber,Clutch,??)

Forth get some seat time in March Clapton concert in LA

Fifth Bring the car back home for the Summer and go to Grabbers event in May.

Sixth Summer holiday to PS. (planing to meet up with one or two friends from Toronto)Planing on picking up Friends in SF and heading to wine country. The two friends are women. so we have me and 3 women on a trip through wine country CA. Only rule the top stays down.

Seventh will think about if I make it through 6. :hysterical::hysterical:

I'll be doing the usual w/ my Shelby GT in 2011 - and maybe even a couple of surprises, we'll see.

For starters, I hope to have it at Lime Rock for the Grand-Am Continental Tire Series race on Memorial Day weekend - I'm hoping that there will be a Mustang Corral there this year.

Prior to that I plan to clean up the underside front end a little more, and maybe paint / detail the brake calipers all around. It's also due for a oil / filter change....

Doing "TO" the Shelby:

Only one very minor addition on my list at this time - get new floor mats, I like the mats offered by SPP.

Doing "WITH" the Shelby:

We are planning a "bucket list" trip to California to drive the Pacific Coast Highway, aka Highway 1 or Highway 101. We are planning to use a three week block of time in July to allow enough time to drive out there, do the Coast, and drive back. One measure of success will be the amount of hours "top down". The only downside to this is the number of miles I'll be racking up - but I did buy this car to drive :shift: (and not sit in the pole barn like it is now <_<)

1. Get the 350 repaired

2. Add short shift and upgraded clutch to 350

3. Get to ponies at pocono event

4. Get to Carlisle all ford event

5. Get the 500 lowered a bit

Come on spring!

When is Ponies at Pocono's? I see you live in Amish country? I was in Strasburg last nite dodging a gazzilion buggies. Will also be at Carlisle. We should get together sometime.

FRPP Handling package and 373 gears. Maybe pulley and radiator/heat exchanger mod

Archived