TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our National Anthem

if you don't watch anything on youtube today, please take the time to watch THIS! I promise you that you will never hear or sing our National Anthem the same again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Iwa-lSVqA1M&vq=medium

Happy New Year to all!

Thanks for posting that SGT...I saw it already family from Chicago sent it to me about two weeks ago

and they told me that they didn't really know the meaning of the Anthem words till they listened to this

vid...Very touching and even though I'm not American it still puts a tear in my eye's.

What a great way to start the New Year! Just have to ask yourselves, of course this does not apply to most of us. But, where has that patriotism gone with a large amount of Americans and for what this country truly stands for in the world. That is why so many over generations have come here, for what we represent as a people, country and society. I fly my flag each day, make sure each of you also fly the flag. May 2011 find us in a better light. Happy New Years to All.

Thanks for posting! :salute:

What a great way to start the New Year! Just have to ask yourselves, of course this does not apply to most of us. But, where has that patriotism gone with a large amount of Americans and for what this country truly stands for in the world. That is why so many over generations have come here, for what we represent as a people, country and society. I fly my flag each day, make sure each of you also fly the flag. May 2011 find us in a better light. Happy New Years to All.

Thanks for posting! :salute:

couldn't agree more! Flag is flying every day in honor of all who have served this great nation of people and especially for those who have given all.

Thank You for Sharing. God Bless America.

Thanks, Craig. I knew the story but not in that detail.

How are the kids doing?

Happy Mew Year,

John

Hi John,

kids are doing great. Austin did make it home Dec 10th and seems to be adjusting well. He spends a good bit of his time deer hunting as he is only reporting for 1/2 days. His wife was a little down for Christmas but seems to be ok now...thanks for asking. Happy New Year to all as well. Craig

Archived