TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A bunch of Squrrel's driving cars.

Son of GT

Wow. The 1st clip is a compilation of Squrrel's who are driving on the infamous "snake" which is a section of Mulholland drive above Malibu (CA). The second clip is somewhere in Europe, and it shows another Squrrel who ends up wrecking his car.

These clips might not be new to you, but I just ran across them and thought that folks here would enjoy seeing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nI5WffYhLA

Here's a person driving a new Viper. I guess the driver wanted to do his or her own frontal impact test of the car. Epic failure. :hysterical3:

Nice post! I like watching stupid people do stupid stuff. :wacko:

Why are all those people filming on Mulholland drive? :headscratch:

To film Squrrels spin out and crash? :hysterical3:

Actually, there are professionals who park on the shoulder of some of the sharper turns, and they record video and/or shoot still shots of the cars and bikes going buy. They then post sample footage or watermarked photos on their website, and if you like what they shot, you pay them a fee and they send you the shot or a edited video. I understand that they do a decent business too.

Here's one company that hangs out on Mulholland. The're named after the locally famous spot (that was an old stagecoach stop that turned ino a gas station then into a sandwich shop) were hundreds (and I mean hundreds) of motorcycle and performace car owners congreate almost every weekend. It's Leno's favorate place to hang, and there is always a good chance you will see him there with one of his bikes or cars on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

http://www.rockstorephotos.com/about.htm

On the second video in Europe I love how the motorcylist does a cross on his chest after he just about got wiped out by that stupid little car.

I wonder how many people get distracted by the camera crew and thats one of the reasons why they crash?

Archived