TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS/6 - CS/8 History request

richstang

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your information.

I will contact shelby whit all my photo's and bills for registraties.

It's been a while but I'm sure I have that info somewhere...Steve (western Canada) had his vert done most recently so maybe he has this info closer at hand but either way, if you can't find the right contacts someone can help you out..

Personally, I believe it was the only vehicles designed stem to stern by Shelby after almost 40 years and it was a great success at Sema 2005.

A few years ago in Ottawa Canada we managed to mass four...yes four completed vehicles .. (actually three + one super cool major mod vehicle)..and we thought that was impossible..

My white CS6 turn II vert, Kevins red CS8 turn I coupe, Bill's vista turn II coupe (he actually drove from Virginia to get there) and Steph's CS8/Eleneore/lambo door / custom everything CS8 custom which was had great media coverage.

BTW..I must add that Steph now has a great CS8 Vista blue turn II coupe after selling the original show car.

It was a great day and it was banners and fanfair for these vehicles which I have never seen before....

What you will find in spades from the CS6 / CS8 guys is product knowledge...the amount of owners / builders is nothing compared to any other shelby ever so most of us know our stuff and the rest fill in the blanks..

Welcome Henk....congrats as well on your Shelby CS6. I find it very interesting your were able to get a completed build at this late date in 2012. I thought most of the parts were long gone including the dash plaque. It's nice to see yet another convertible out there. Enjoy it!

Thanks guys,

Nice to know we are only so few.

Appreciatie your help whit the right person at shelby for my registration.

Also of is Nice to know that there always pepeople whom i can contact in case of any questions.

I bought the package at hillbank motorsports, but it took me One year.

Maybe is my Cs6 the only One in europe. That's awesome.

Best regards

i believe there is another CS in Norway, a CS8 vert in yellow. I posted a thread here not that long ago with a photo and a link to the photo's origin. Check it out if you have a chance. Maybe you can find something more about it. I came up empty.

Welcome to the exclusive ranks of the Turn2 CS6 Vert world :)

I'll look through my records to see who I contacted to confirm my vert (Sonic Blue / Satin Silver / Dark Charcoal Interior) on the registry. I recall attaching a link to all of my build pics showing complete installation.

What year is your ride?

Welcome to the exclusive ranks of the Turn2 CS6 Vert world :)

I'll look through my records to see who I contacted to confirm my vert (Sonic Blue / Satin Silver / Dark Charcoal Interior) on the registry. I recall attaching a link to all of my build pics showing complete installation.

What year is your ride?

Sorry Steve, I thought your car was vista blue

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...
On 12/31/2010 at 2:50 PM, SHELBYCS6 said:

The original prototype was a 2006 V6 coupe that was shown at Sema 2005

Hi, that Concept CS6 CSM:00001 Was a 2005 not 2006. The car was also Carroll Shelbys car, he kept it till his death, because it was a significant car for him. This is why it was also chosen by Carroll to be one of the few important cars that were in his Authorized Biography book. Because it was his very 1st Modern Masterpiece. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived