TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best shipping company for Super Snake?

11Snake

Thank you all for your prompt replies! Still waiting on half of the companys to get back to me. So far Reliable Carriers come in the least expensive at $2200 for an enclosed trailer. Haven't even spoke to any of the carriers about the take off parts? Was wondering about the shipping cost of and willingness to ship the take off parts now that Accurate is out of the picture? Thank you all again.

Thank you all for your prompt replies! Still waiting on half of the companys to get back to me. So far Reliable Carriers come in the least expensive at $2200 for an enclosed trailer. Haven't even spoke to any of the carriers about the take off parts? Was wondering about the shipping cost of and willingness to ship the take off parts now that Accurate is out of the picture? Thank you all again.

I've used Reliable Carriers in the past no problems.

Horseless is very good too, but $$$

Ask if any additional parts can ship, carriers put restrictions on shipping anything in the car or trunk.

• 1 month later...

Just used Momentum Transport to ship car from Brooklyn, NY to SF area. Have used twice. Based in TX. Very professional, rates are middle to upper but they get the job done. Lots of trucks to choose from, coast to caost. Some drivers use a GPS system that allows you to track them on the Momentum web site, www.momentumtransport,com Pretty cool!

Archived