TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member from Germany says Hello

69er-sagittarius

Hello to all the members of this community.

My name is Christian and I live in Bavaria / Germany.

After driving for two years a 2007 Ford Mustang GT California Special convertible in performance white now I am a proud owner of a 2011 Shelby GT500 Convertible with SVT Performance Package and Electronic Package in Black/Black with Stripe Delete Option.

The car was imported and arrived in Germany on 13. December 2010. The first contact with my new car was a very exciting moment for me.

I can´t expect driving the car on German Autobahn and maybe on some tracks like Nürburgring or Hockenheim. Currently my baby has to wait for actions like this because of the weather conditions with ice an a lot of snow.

I hope to get many informations and contacts here in the community and have a lot of fun.

Maybe one or another member I will meet on my trips to USA or also in Germany.

Welcome Christian,

I stopped in K-town (Landstuhl) briefly in 2008 during a deployment to Iraq and have fond memories of seeing a 1965 or 66 Mustang in the GT-350 style white with blue stripes. It looked like somebody's race car. I also saw a 2008 Shelby GT for sale on the military base. Germany is a beautiful country. Lots of green trees and blue skies which were shocking coming out of a brown desert.

Congratulations on your CS and GT-500.

"Keep on Chooglin' "

Erich

Hello to all the members of this community.

My name is Christian and I live in Bavaria / Germany.

After driving for two years a 2007 Ford Mustang GT California Special convertible in performance white now I am a proud owner of a 2011 Shelby GT500 Convertible with SVT Performance Package and Electronic Package in Black/Black with Stripe Delete Option.

The car was imported and arrived in Germany on 13. December 2010. The first contact with my new car was a very exciting moment for me.

I can´t expect driving the car on German Autobahn and maybe on some tracks like Nürburgring or Hockenheim. Currently my baby has to wait for actions like this because of the weather conditions with ice an a lot of snow.

I hope to get many informations and contacts here in the community and have a lot of fun.

Maybe one or another member I will meet on my trips to USA or also in Germany.

WELCOME, there are a LOT of great people here (As you will find out) and this happens to be the BEST Shelby Forum on the Net.

Thanx for the kind welcome words.

I attached pictures from the car at the dealer I bought it from.

The third one shows my two babies having first contact here in Germany: Beast & Princess. :happy feet:

The last one my princess.

I have to apologize for my american-english but I hope it is not so bad. Thank Translation Software.

post-30931-0-83570900-1293640862_thumb.jpg

post-30931-0-38233100-1293641296_thumb.jpg

post-30931-0-86530200-1293641333_thumb.jpg

post-30931-0-58818200-1293642006_thumb.jpg

post-30931-0-83570900-1293640862_thumb.jpg

post-30931-0-38233100-1293641296_thumb.jpg

post-30931-0-86530200-1293641333_thumb.jpg

post-30931-0-58818200-1293642006_thumb.jpg

Thanx for the kind welcome words.

I attached pictures from the car at the dealer I bought it from.

The third one shows my two babies having first contact here in Germany: Beast & Princess. :happy feet:

The last one my princess.

I have to apologize for my american-english but I hope it is not so bad. Thank Translation Software.

Nice photos. Nice cars. I am sure they turn heads big time over there where all you see are Smart cars, BMWs and Mercedes, etc.

Welcome, hopefully I will get to punch one of my bucket list items. That is to come there and do a tour on the autobahn with a nice exotic car. Do one of them tours. Hopefully in next couple of years. Once again welcome!

Maybe this is closer then you think. Check the European section for the Shelby Europe Run 2012.

Archived