TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Headrests and Center Console cover

Saw the Shelby GT embroidered headrests in the Shelby performance parts catalogue but they are not on the site. Does anyone know where I can get a set? :lurk::headscratch:

I dont know why the title of this thread has and glove box cover.... didn't write that. Just looking for the shelby gt snake embroidered headrests.

Saw the Shelby GT embroidered headrests in the Shelby performance parts catalogue but they are not on the site. Does anyone know where I can get a set? :lurk::headscratch:

I dont know why the title of this thread has and glove box cover.... didn't write that. Just looking for the shelby gt snake embroidered headrests.

I talked to Shelby yesterday and they said they would be getting them in but still did not have a time frame.I'm waiting for the GT/SC version.They didn't like the looks and quality from the last supplier.

In the meantime I bought the covers and, while I could be a complete idiot, I can't tell they are covers and neither can anyone else. One day I will buy the actual headrests, or send mine in, but for now these are fine, look great, and for the last year have served me VERY WELL at car shows and events.

I just got both a couple of weeks ago, installed the headrests but haven't done the consol yet.

In the meantime I bought the covers and, while I could be a complete idiot, I can't tell they are covers and neither can anyone else. One day I will buy the actual headrests, or send mine in, but for now these are fine, look great, and for the last year have served me VERY WELL at car shows and events.

Wow........................if Jeff says they(covers) look good then they must be, he's pretty picky on stuff like that!

Calling me "picky" is one of the nicer things ever said about me here!

:hysterical:

Your welcome!!!! LOL!

Let me find my receipt and I'll post the numbers.

Do you know what the part # is? I don't think the store has them in stock.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived