TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Was The Damage Intentional ? ? ?

shelbymotorsports

I vote stupidity. Complete and udder stupidity.

Some of the comments I've seen on this on yahoo etc, are just rediculous where people are defending both the tow truck driver and the front end loader operator. Absolutely unbelievable. I've been involved in many, many tow operations of a much larger scale. They could have so easily pulled that thing right out from the other direction with no damage to anything. Place the tow truck in the oposite direction hooked to the back of the loader, turn the loader all the way to the left which articulates the back in that basic direction and use the winch from the tow truck to pull. With its booms down, that would have twisted that thing right out of there, no problem. Wow, absolute morons!!!

Even having the need for the tow was even worse. The loader operator could have so easily just put the bucket down in a dump position and curled it up to push himself backwards. Maybe just a few inches at a time, but I've had to do this numerous times with my tractors when I get them stuck pushing snow.

WOW...unbelievable....almost sounded like Wicked screaming at them .....can't wait to hear his reaction to this one!!!

Alex

Brooklyn! What do you expect! :hysterical:

Well......there is clearly a reason the Sanitation Dept DOES NOT HAVE AN IQ TEST!............

Half the NYers that see this video will say...what a jerk in the tow truck....

the other half will say.....at least you got a plow to come down your block!

Sue the City?!?!?.

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

when your case gets called in 5 years.......you will probably win! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

How does one get a front end loader stuck in the snow like that in the first place? He definitely didn't have much experience with one. I guess that's why NYC spends 1 million dollars per inch of snow for removal. Yes that's what they spend it was on the news this morning.I'm glad i live upstate, we now how to deal with snow!

Brooklyn! What do you expect! :hysterical:

Well......there is clearly a reason the Sanitation Dept DOES NOT HAVE AN IQ TEST!............

Half the NYers that see this video will say...what a jerk in the tow truck....

the other half will say.....at least you got a plow to come down your block!

Sue the City?!?!?.

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

when your case gets called in 5 years.......you will probably win! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

I knew your reaction would be hysterical Michael!! :hysterical:

Alex

Some of the comments I've seen on this on yahoo etc, are just rediculous where people are defending both the tow truck driver and the front end loader operator. Absolutely unbelievable. I've been involved in many, many tow operations of a much larger scale. They could have so easily pulled that thing right out from the other direction with no damage to anything. Place the tow truck in the oposite direction hooked to the back of the loader, turn the loader all the way to the left which articulates the back in that basic direction and use the winch from the tow truck to pull. With its booms down, that would have twisted that thing right out of there, no problem. Wow, absolute morons!!!

Even having the need for the tow was even worse. The loader operator could have so easily just put the bucket down in a dump position and curled it up to push himself backwards. Maybe just a few inches at a time, but I've had to do this numerous times with my tractors when I get them stuck pushing snow.

Your right. I too once worked for a towing agency and these boneheads lacked the common sense to figure this out. They need to be re-assigned to a job that fits there ability and written up for sub standard work.

News reporters say NYC has in the past year cut 400 or more jobs from the department responsible for these functions (hundreds more due to be cut next year); if NYC is a "normal" government, the ones who lost their jobs are the most expensive, namely the ones with experience and expertise. Pays your money and makes your choices.

Most government workers are earnest and conscientious. Any anti-government-employee bigots go pound sand.

Frank's right....there is good and bad in every work environment, whether it be govt or private. Even my company has its share of fools. I had a pilot car driver cause a 3 car pileup because he was passing a piece of equipment and yelled at the operator to move out of his way, so the other guy flipped him off, and what does this genius do? He slams on his brakes on a road with no asphalt, and two cars behind him slid into each other because of it. Cost us a lawsuit, settlement, and what did he do to top it off? Well, he claimed he hit his elbow getting out of the pilot car, and he has been on worker's comp for the last 4 1/2 years. In 6 months we finally can wipe our hands of this douche bag.:angry22:

Archived