TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The New Shelby Magazine

LGSchmidtJr

We should probably add that renewal memberships recieve a Team Shelby Members Kit which in itself is worth the membership price. Also for many folks the membership cost is quickly recovered with a purchase or two from the Shelby Store.

Steve

+1000

It is a great deal.

My real car is a 2008 Shelby GT in Vista Blue w/ Silver Stripes which I would rather have. Anybody want to trade me? Mine is still new unopened in its original package.

Shelby collectibles has not produced a 2008 Vista Blue SGT yet.....but Greenlight collectibles has but only in a vert here is a link to one on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Greenlight-2008-Shelby-GT-Mustang-Convertible-Muscle-Car-Garage-6-/270834953054?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item3f0f056b5e

Not sure what all the worry is... :headscratch:

I'll wait to get mine in my TeamShelby renewal package.

:salute:

Just nice to have a couple of "extras" laying around...

'Cause you never know when your picture or car just might happen to be in there :camera:

post-8727-0-16521600-1320418119_thumb.jpg

Found it the other day at Safeway for the CA folks.

Made the magazine with several other pacific region TS members and our friends from WI. Thanks Jerry.

Jerry,

If you're ever in need of a particular hard to find magazine, head over to Glenn's Liquors in Prunedale. It's on San Miguel Cyn. Rd, on the corner of Moro Rd. but not as far as Langley Cyn. Rd. (just past the shopping center/Vallero gas station).

They have the best selection of magazines I've found on the peninnsula and can order special editions like the Shelby magazine if you ask them to.

HTH,

Phill

Thanks Shelby American for including my stang in the 2011 Shelby Annual Magazine. Page 118 sure does look nice and so does page 128. Being a TS Member sure does have some perks.

Tom

Got mine in Hawaii at Safeway today. Nice peice about our friends, Kei and Miki Inuma, and their Series 8000 Cobra. They own two Cobras. A black Midstates with a 351 Cleveland and the black #007 Series 8000 with a stroker 351 (427). These are their only cars and are daily drivers. Both have been drivven through all 50 States and run numerous track events from Team Shelby and SAAC conventions over the years. They never transport by trailer but ship them back and forth to Hawaii to go on cruises around America.

Got mine in Hawaii at Safeway today. Nice peice about our friends, Kei and Miki Inuma, and their Series 8000 Cobra. They own two Cobras. A black Midstates with a 351 Cleveland and the black #007 Series 8000 with a stroker 351 (427). These are their only cars and are daily drivers. Both have been drivven through all 50 States and run numerous track events from Team Shelby and SAAC conventions over the years. They never transport by trailer but ship them back and forth to Hawaii to go on cruises around America.

Met them at the SAAC mini nats at Infineon this year. Real nice people. Having driven a cobra in all 50 states is definitely a rare achievement they should be proud of.

DSCF8489.jpg

Dan

Met them at the SAAC mini nats at Infineon this year. Real nice people. Having driven a cobra in all 50 states is definitely a rare achievement they should be proud of.

DSCF8489.jpg

Dan

Not just one, but two! Both the Midsates 427 roadster and the Shelby Series 8000 have each been driven in all 50 States. And both Kei and Miki do track time at SAAC Conventions, Mid America Shelby meets and more every years! No trailer or garage hidden rides for them. Makes the complaints from those who will not go a few hundred miles to an event seem a pathetic excuse. Gotta love their spirit of adventure.

Not just one, but two! Both the Midsates 427 roadster and the Shelby Series 8000 have each been driven in all 50 States. And both Kei and Miki do track time at SAAC Conventions, Mid America Shelby meets and more every years! No trailer or garage hidden rides for them. Makes the complaints from those who will not go a few hundred miles to an event seem a pathetic excuse. Gotta love their spirit of adventure.

He will probably hate me for mentioning this, but the hood vent is the stainless steel backing from a discarded watercooler that he spent hours modifying by hand to fit the curve of the fiberglass hood. It works perfectly to dispell the heat of the stroker engine.

• 1 month later...

Archived