TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It never ends

Last week 12 Somali muslim extremists were arrested in my country. Today I read in the newspaper that the Somali terror suspects had plans to shoot down an Apache with a rocket launcher. According the AIVD there was 'very concrete evidence "for the plan. A source says that only the rocket launcher was not delivered yet. Shooting down an Apache has great symbolic value for jihadists, writes the newspaper. Our airbase at Gilze-Rijen have 85 Apaches. If this is true we have to hang them om the highest tree. They come here because of their problems in Somalia and seek for asylum. They get welfare, a house, all on the expenses of the government. And all in the name of their religion. I know there are far more Muslims that want to live normally with others but this makes me sick.

Last week 12 Somali muslim extremists were arrested in my country. Today I read in the newspaper that the Somali terror suspects had plans to shoot down an Apache with a rocket launcher. According the AIVD there was 'very concrete evidence "for the plan. A source says that only the rocket launcher was not delivered yet. Shooting down an Apache has great symbolic value for jihadists, writes the newspaper. Our airbase at Gilze-Rijen have 85 Apaches. If this is true we have to hang them om the highest tree. They come here because of their problems in Somalia and seek for asylum. They get welfare, a house, all on the expenses of the government. And all in the name of their religion. I know there are far more Muslims that want to live normally with others but this makes me sick.

Yeah what Tes said now I'm starting to blame the Countries that are taking these known terrorists

in...Leave them where the hell they are.

Yes that is what I read too. I am hoping this is for the good cause. Sometimes it is better to release and from there do secret surveillances and in the end role up the whole cell. I think it is good that you can read European news in your newspapers so that you know our government is aware too.

Archived