TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What did your KR get for Christmas?

txcobra

OK...I know there was another thread exactly like this on the main 07-09 forum....but I was curious about the KR guys specifically. We still have a Christmas celebration yet to go with the extended family...but my baby was hoping for some of the new script mats, the KR sills and maybe a new hat! Anyone else?

Happy Holidays to all!

OK...I know there was another thread exactly like this on the main 07-09 forum....but I was curious about the KR guys specifically. We still have a Christmas celebration yet to go with the extended family...but my baby was hoping for some of the new script mats, the KR sills and maybe a new hat! Anyone else?

Happy Holidays to all!

Santa was good to My KR , She received a new Fuse Box Cover and the new script mats...happy%20feet.gif

I got her : Shelby GT500KR Sill Plates

Shelby GT500KR Script Floor Mats

Shelby Dead Pedal

I got me : Shelby GT500KR Cap

2007 Shelby GT 500 Radio-Controlled Car !!!!!

They were out of the KR fuse box cover, cause Tim (Beltr) ordered the last one in stock....... :banghead:

Anyhow, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Happy Motoring :salute:

Sorry Fred, They will be back in stock soon.... hopefully along with the KR trunk liners...

The Fuse box cover looks great I have not had a chance to put it on yet along with a bunch of other gear, which is why Fred has not received a call about getting my air bag cover yet soon I hope!!!

I got the matt black rear quarter window covers, the KR signature floor matts, KR key chain, GT 500 KR windshield banner. .

Also coming soon... Kooks LT headers, Ford Racing Throttle Body, and maybe upgraded front brakes with Red Calipers and upgraded slotted and drilled rear rotor or the question is should I go for the upgraded TVS instead of the forgoing? Decisions, decisions.

Did JadeDaddy post that add for you or do you have 2 member names? :) Really sorry to hear that you have to let her go...beautiful car that is VERY nicely done and I remember how excited you were here on the boards when you got it. Best of luck with it, but here's hoping that you have a streak of luck that would allow you to keep it.

I posted add myself and I have one single name. LuisA is teh name I use on all forums I belong to: TS, GTR , Rune & Screaming Eagle forums.

Why do you ask?

Thanks about the luck part.......but I am selling because car just sits there, don;t have the time anymore to enjoy all these toys........perhaps if I was retired, but that won't happen for a while.

DUH! I feel stupid. I was looking at this on my phone and I was in the NEW classified ad section. There is only one KR there and it belongs to JadeDAddy73....looked at it quickly and thought it was yours....but his is Silver/Blue, not the other way around like yours...hence my stupid previous post. But the sentiment is sincere and all the same...too bad you are letting her go. I hope this doesn't turn out to be the car you "wish you hadn't sold" 10 years from now. Regardless of what you decide, best of luck and happy new year!

I have that cover with the SN on it, although it is very nice, I found the Ford cover was better. No dust at all gets thru the Ford cover.

The little white tab just above the driver's outboard mirror has the CSM number tag. Also opted for the blue Shelby logo on each side. This isn't a very good picture. I had just put the cover on. After getting it adjusted just right, it fits like a glove.

Don't understand what you mean by " No dust at all gets thru...". How can dust get through the cover?

The little white tab just above the driver's outboard mirror has the CSM number tag. Also opted for the blue Shelby logo on each side. This isn't a very good picture. I had just put the cover on. After getting it adjusted just right, it fits like a glove.

Don't understand what you mean by " No dust at all gets thru...". How can dust get through the cover?

My GT500 had the Ford cover offered as optional equipment. The material used on that cover was impermeable, nothing got thru.

The material on the Shelby cover, like the one you and I have, is not impermeable. If I open the garage door early in the morning the water formed by the dew will fall on the cover and it is absorbed. Also, if you leave the car under the cover for a long period of time, when you lift the cover there will be extremelly fine dust over the car.

Archived