TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Welcome to the Mississippi Valley Region

mrfarmdog

Hey everyone!

As you all know there has been some activity related to TS regional clubs but not much has been said up to this point. I have purposefully been quiet until now because things were still to fluid to be able to post details. There has been quite a bit of activity recently to help solidify the club structure and what we can and can not do but I feel comfortable enough to say it is time to start discussions on several topics. I will start a few new threads on some focused topics but I wanted to reach out and officially welcome everyone to the newly named Team Shelby Mississippi Valley region!

For those of you who do not know me my name is John Farmer (AKA MrFarmdog) and I am the regional director for this region! I am extremely excited about this opportunity and the chance to have some very focused effort in our area so that we can have some local events and get togethers! I thought I would start out by telling you all a little about myself.

A LITTLE ON MRFARMDOG

I have been a long time member of Team Shelby (member number 60) and was even part of stangsunleashed before TS days. I have a 2007 GT500 Vert (black on black). I got the mod bug early and as a result my car has always been a "work in progress". LOL I have been to three of the last four Vegas bashes as well and plan on attending this year also! I am a huge Mustang fan and am also on the National Board of Directors with the MCA. I live in Bartlett, TN (just outside Memphis) and am married to Stephanie and have three kids (Stephen, Kirsten and Kaylee). I have really enjoyed my last few years making friends through the Shelby community and look forward to getting to know each of you over the next year or so!

Also I want everyone to know that the MSV Regional Club is a group activity so it will require assistance and participation from all of us in order to make it something we all want to be a part of. So feel free to contact me with ideas, suggestions, offers of assistance, etc! The best way to contact me is via PM, phone 5013393058 or via email at stuckonyougraphics@comcast.net.

Thanks again for the opportunity to serve and I look forward to making this next year a MSV Team Shelby year!!!

John Farmer

Team Shelby Mississippi Valley (MSV) Regional Director

Archived