TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 08 goes in tomorrow for Super Snake upgrade

Whammer

Well the time has finally arrived. My car gets picked up tomorrow and heads off to Sean Hyland to be turned into a Super Snake. There is a TON of snow on the ground and I won't get a chance to drive her until Apr. but it will be nice to have the conversion done. When I get it back it will sit in a deep slumber in my garage but soon enough it will be out on the streets!

Well the time has finally arrived. My car gets picked up tomorrow and heads off to Sean Hyland to be turned into a Super Snake. There is a TON of snow on the ground and I won't get a chance to drive her until Apr. but it will be nice to have the conversion done. When I get it back it will sit in a deep slumber in my garage but soon enough it will be out on the streets!

Whammer Congrats on getting your car SS , so when the weather breaks (hoping late April after a rain to wash the salt of the road) lets meet half way for coffee. About the snow we have at least 2" here & you guys are buried in it .

Whammer Congrats on getting your car SS , so when the weather breaks (hoping late April after a rain to wash the salt of the road) lets meet half way for coffee. About the snow we have at least 2" here & you guys are buried in it .

Sounds great!

We've got as much snow the last 2 weeks as we got last year in total. I'm hoping that's it for the year, but I doubt it.

Well done Whammer. You'll be pleased with your decision. Sean's guys try hard and do a good job. Include me on the halfway coffe run with Jim. (Shelby001) In fact if your going to visit your car at Sean's someday, let me know. If I have time I'll go visit and meet you. I live about 50 mins from Woodstock. By the way we have less than 2" here. I actually had to "sweep" the front porch the other day.........

Don

Well done Whammer. You'll be pleased with your decision. Sean's guys try hard and do a good job. Include me on the halfway coffe run with Jim. (Shelby001) In fact if your going to visit your car at Sean's someday, let me know. If I have time I'll go visit and meet you. I live about 50 mins from Woodstock. By the way we have less than 2" here. I actually had to "sweep" the front porch the other day.........

Don

Don,

I'm hoping to go to Sean's in a few weeks to see the progress on the car and take some pics. I'll let you know when in advance so you've time to change any plans you might have.

Don,

I'm hoping to go to Sean's in a few weeks to see the progress on the car and take some pics. I'll let you know when in advance so you've time to change any plans you might have.

Ditto on that there is a TIMS close by, Or we could go for lunch.

Congratulations. I will have to slip by Sean's a few times when I am working in Woodstock. I am envious but look forward to seeing the finished product.

Archived