TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR 18 Inch for Sale or Trade - 200 miles

DarthLord

Looking to trade my 18inch KR wheels and tires less than 200 non-abused miles on them, for a set of 20 inch alocas and tires etc. If you have a set and your local or within reason, we could travel and meet. If you want to buy them outright, just call Shelby or Aloca Wheels And Tire Combo for 3150 + caps and shipping, call it $3500. Red paint is still on them, the white bar codes where removed.

59816996.jpg

I'm not sure why this is posted here, us KR owners can buy them new from Shelby for about $1000 less. At least we could a few months back.

I agree, this should be moved to the classified section.

Now is a chance for a non KR owner to pick up a set of rims. They pop in here all the time wanting to buy a set of KR rims.

Buy a Team Shelby membership and see what the guys are really saying about you. :yup:

Like I care, since no one but DaveC has any idea about who I really am. And if that is indeed the case, why would I join the likes of them? Since you infer something less than nice, why pay to read insults, rumors or blatant falsehoods, you've got to be kidding right? I'm sometimes here 'cause I have the car and the info is nice, my real hobbies lie elsewhere. The KR is nothing more than a VERY nice Mustang, the nicest I've ever driven, but still a Mustang. I'd dump the thing in a second if I could find what I'm really looking for . . . a rare toy for the wife (I'd try to keep both, but the other is the priority). Something that makes the KR's in the USA look like they are as plentiful as F150's.

Like I care, since no one but DaveC has any idea about who I really am. And if that is indeed the case, why would I join the likes of them? Since you infer something less than nice, why pay to read insults, rumors or blatant falsehoods, you've got to be kidding right? I'm sometimes here 'cause I have the car and the info is nice, my real hobbies lie elsewhere. The KR is nothing more than a VERY nice Mustang, the nicest I've ever driven, but still a Mustang. I'd dump the thing in a second if I could find what I'm really looking for . . . a rare toy for the wife (I'd try to keep both, but the other is the priority). Something that makes the KR's in the USA look like they are as plentiful as F150's.

Lighten up Francis....it was a joke !

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

FISH ON!

Dude, you took that one "hook, line and sinker".

It's called "bait" for a reason. "Stinky Bait" in this instance.

And you bit.

Phill

Yeah, whatever. Still just a toy to me. I'll just lurk from now on, I haven't much to add anyway to the conversation. :finger:

Stalwart,

No harm no foul. :salute: Didn't mean to pull the chain that hard. :doh: You are 100% correct these cars are just daily drivers and toys. However, there are some that believe they are more than daily drivers and toys.

Stalwart,

No harm no foul. :salute: Didn't mean to pull the chain that hard. :doh: You are 100% correct these cars are just daily drivers and toys. However, there are some that believe they are more than daily drivers and toys.

I for one believe this is a toy to me and not a DD. Any car could be a DD. As long as it has wipers and tires.

All Mustangs were always intended as DDs. The Vast majority of the classics were DDs back in their day. The only exception I can think of, as far as those sold to the public is the original Gt 350R.

I'm sure there are some that use their KR as a DD. Probably not very many though.

Most I'm sure the vast majority consider their Shelby as a toy and buy them for that purpose. Especially the ones actually made at SAI. A friend did use his KR as a DD for a while,until he thought better of it and got a Jeep wrangler for every day.

All Mustangs are just Mustangs last I checked. Some are just more desirable and collectable than others to enthusiasts.

I think this would actually be an interesting topic to see how many use their Shelbys as DDs and what model it is.

Stalwart, btw would you mind telling us what that rare thing is that you are looking for? Just curious.

Archived