TEAM SHELBY FORUM

parshal

I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm new to the Shelby forum and the car. I had two '66 coupes as a kid and always wanted a '67 GT500. I just waited 40 years and got a 2007 instead. LOL. Bought it the other day with 3400 miles and it's in showroom condition. Now, I just need to learn to drive it without spinning the tires!

I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm new to the Shelby forum and the car. I had two '66 coupes as a kid and always wanted a '67 GT500. I just waited 40 years and got a 2007 instead. LOL. Bought it the other day with 3400 miles and it's in showroom condition. Now, I just need to learn to drive it without spinning the tires!

welcome to the forum!!

enjoy the car,, this is a great place to read and learn a lot about these cars!!

Welcome to the team, your going to like that car. Take your time, be safe, have fun and enjoy! Lots of good info shared on the forums should you decide to Mod..... :salute:

Congrats man! You'll LOVE this car! I had a couple of Mustangs way back in the day and, like you, asked Santa every year for a GT 500 convertible! I finally got mine in 8/08. Brand new 07 off the showroom floor. It's more fun to drive than all the other cars I've had put together!

Enjoy, have fun & keep 'er shiny side up!

Welcome PARSHAL!

Like others have said, lotsa good info and good people here.

BTW, good luck on the wheel spinning thing. :peelout:

Archived