TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Okay, So Say I'm Going To SuperSnake

A10ACN

If I SuperSnake my 09, what options are considered must haves? There seem to be a LOT more individual pieces now than when I first inquired two years ago. The various suspension components alone have increased a butt load. I'm interested first in performance. I plan to drive it and enjoy it, both on the street and on road courses (my primary passion) but also some strip time (newb). At the same time, some options have more initial value than others and some, I think, will have more future value. I'm interested in owners and fans opinions. I'll start with what I'm currently thinking and why.

1. The 750 SS FRPP package. I don't feel I really need that much power for what I'm going to do but now that the cross-brace is available for the big SC, I have no excuse, not to go with it (I was originally thinking of going with the 605 just because of the FRPP cross-brace). I also think that in the future, the 750 versions will be the most desirable. That's what was used to earn the car's reputation. I like the FRPP Whipple and would really like to have it polished but for some reason that doesn't appear available on the 07-09s. Nothing against the KB, I just like the Whipple better. I could be swayed though.

2. Cooling system. Seems like a must have and quality set-up. Performance and value.

3. Eibach suspension....I think. I have the FRRP suspension already but if the Eibach gives me some adjustability, there maybe some track value in that. In a previous post I mentioned that several knowledgeable folks at Shelby told me to just go with the FRPP.

4. Big rear brakes. Mainly because I already bought them! I actually disagree with the Shelby big brake concept as when you look at the cars on the track, they have normal Brembos with some pads and other minor upgrades. Seems a lot of extra weight for little additional (if any) performance. But, I bought the rear brakes so as to have matching brakes to the fronts.

5. Kicker stereo system. Just because of the weight reduction over the Shaker 1000 the car came with. I really don't care about this other than that.

6. I plan to purchase an extra set of rear Alcoas to widen so I can get some traction. I'll keep the SS Alcoas for future value. This is another of those items I disagree with for a performance Mustang. Seems 18s give more performance and options both for track and strip. But, the 20 inch Alcoas are the SS wheel.

7. Probably the Shelby shifter. I have the FRPP shifter, but what I -read- is the Shelby shifter is better all the way around. Still not 100% that I'm getting the performance value with this.

8. Additional suspension parts, this is where I am a bit lost, I have some ideas but a lot of my ideas are based on what I read on here and other sites. Everybody's got a different opinion and set-up. Now that Shelby has so many bits and pieces, I'm not sure where to start. Sometimes its hard to separate the BS from the facts.

This is my (not so) short list. I'm open to other ideas and suggestions. I'm not looking to throw money at the car but have wanted to SS it since before I bought it. I've talked myself into and out of it at least a dozen times each. There are a lot of things I don't like about the SS from a performance standpoint but at the end of the day, it still stands, in my opinion, as the epitome of the modern Shelby era. Of course, I could say the Hell with it and sink the money into a new Boss which is pretty much the Mustang I've always wanted!

Thoughts, opinions, and suggestions are appreciated.

A10ACN

If I SuperSnake my 09, what options are considered must haves? There seem to be a LOT more individual pieces now than when I first inquired two years ago. The various suspension components alone have increased a butt load. I'm interested first in performance. I plan to drive it and enjoy it, both on the street and on road courses (my primary passion) but also some strip time (newb). At the same time, some options have more initial value than others and some, I think, will have more future value. I'm interested in owners and fans opinions. I'll start with what I'm currently thinking and why.

1. The 750 SS FRPP package. I don't feel I really need that much power for what I'm going to do but now that the cross-brace is available for the big SC, I have no excuse, not to go with it (I was originally thinking of going with the 605 just because of the FRPP cross-brace). I also think that in the future, the 750 versions will be the most desirable. That's what was used to earn the car's reputation. I like the FRPP Whipple and would really like to have it polished but for some reason that doesn't appear available on the 07-09s. Nothing against the KB, I just like the Whipple better. I could be swayed though.

This is my (not so) short list. I'm open to other ideas and suggestions. I'm not looking to throw money at the car but have wanted to SS it since before I bought it. I've talked myself into and out of it at least a dozen times each. There are a lot of things I don't like about the SS from a performance standpoint but at the end of the day, it still stands, in my opinion, as the epitome of the modern Shelby era. Of course, I could say the Hell with it and sink the money into a new Boss which is pretty much the Mustang I've always wanted!

A10ACN

Has it been verified if a 2007-2009 Super Snake owner can have a 3.6LC (800 horse, the big blower) installed at the time of Super Snake transformation? or is this only a SA installed option on the newer Super Snakes?

My opinion only................The Super Snake reputation - A KB is the original blower for the Super Snake reputation. The Ford Racing Whipple was not even an option until very recently. There is nothing the matter with the Whipple, but when people think Super Snake, they think KB. The differences that I know of as it relates to the Super Snake.....Either blower is going to perform well and have comparable numbers, BUT, one thing stands out when I look at two Super Snakes side-by-side, one FRPP Whipple, the other KB. The FRPP Whipple blower is generic, it looks just like any other GT500 owner who bought and installed a FRPP 750 kit on their GT500, not so special, Ford Racing logo'ed blowers are cool, but they are also available to the masses. The KB on the other hand has been specifically labeled for the Super Snake conversion in two seperate places (inlet and pulley), and is only available labeled "Super Snake" as part of the conversion. Joe Lunchbox can't go and buy a Super Snake logo'ed/labeled KB blower, it is one of the "unique" pieces of the Super Snake build. When I open the hood of my Super Snake at my house, at a car show, at a parking lot meet and greet, I want the center of attraction (the blower) to be unique looking in comparision to the guy next to me with his GT500 hood open with a blower addition. Those unique identifiers are part of "SUPER SNAKE". I like the KB.

If the Ford Racing Whipples are now also Super Snake logo'ed, then I stand corrected, but last I knew, they are generic Ford Racing.

R

Pretty sure you can only go to 725HP for the 07-09's.

If you going to the track or strip you're gonna want to get rid of the 20's. I'm still scratching my head as to why they put 20's on this car? The only possible reason I can see is that the 20's give you just a bit more time in 1st gear. Larger wheel equals slower rotation, 3.73's with a 18" tire would make redline in 1st gear happen almost instantly.

You've got a pretty big list of items and changes but the good news is you don't need to do them all at once. Get your car SS'd and then play with it to find out what you actually need to do to make it run the way you want.

As for the Boss.....I was strongly considering trading my GT500 in on one. I have no doubt that the Boss will be a very good performer but in the end it was just not going to be the right fit for me. Converting my car into a Super Snake was the far better option, I recognize that it's got some performance flaws but I'm never going to push the car to it's limits so it's a non factor for me.

I can tell you that the Shelby shifter and the FRPP shifter are both great! I preffered the FRPP myself, but it is a personal preference. They both get the job done.

Where you will run into problems is with your SC choice. the 07-09 have the 605 and the 725 KB options only. Will they make an exception? Only Roger can give you that answer. My gut tells me it will be what was available to the other 07-09s even though there are other options for 2010+.

Shelby isnt Burger King you will find out real quick. And rightfully so- it would be a nightmare to build Supersnakes with so many options.

The Eibach is part of the build. Now they DO have an adjustable Eibach, and you might also want to ask Roger about upgrading to that. That might be possible. I dont know for sure though.

I guess when it all comes down to it- call Roger and ask all of your questions and you will get all of the RIGHT answers striaght from the source.

Just remember- The supersnake package is great, but you may want to do some different things after you get it back, and thats okay too. Just because SA may be unable to build it exactly the way you are wanting doesnt mean you cant go back and tweak it.

I will say this- Whatever you have in mind that may stray from the standard builds; get the package and drive it first, and THEN make your tweaks based on what you think might need to be changed out or adjusted. I agree 100% with your comment on 20" wheels, but that said, the SS does a FANTASTIC job on the track and are a blast to drive!

I can tell you that the Shelby shifter and the FRPP shifter are both great! I preffered the FRPP myself, but it is a personal preference. They both get the job done.

Where you will run into problems is with your SC choice. the 07-09 have the 605 and the 725 KB options only. Will they make an exception? Only Roger can give you that answer. My gut tells me it will be what was available to the other 07-09s even though there are other options for 2010+.

Shelby isnt Burger King you will find out real quick. And rightfully so- it would be a nightmare to build Supersnakes with so many options.

The Eibach is part of the build. Now they DO have an adjustable Eibach, and you might also want to ask Roger about upgrading to that. That might be possible. I dont know for sure though.

I guess when it all comes down to it- call Roger and ask all of your questions and you will get all of the RIGHT answers striaght from the source.

Just remember- The supersnake package is great, but you may want to do some different things after you get it back, and thats okay too. Just because SA may be unable to build it exactly the way you are wanting doesnt mean you cant go back and tweak it.

I will say this- Whatever you have in mind that may stray from the standard builds; get the package and drive it first, and THEN make your tweaks based on what you think might need to be changed out or adjusted. I agree 100% with your comment on 20" wheels, but that said, the SS does a FANTASTIC job on the track and are a blast to drive!

The current 2007-2009 Super Snake brochure says 630+ and 750+ options for the S/C's.

Since it appears that SA is now listing the more current S/C offerings for the 2007-2009 SS, I had asked about the possibility of the 3.6LC on the 2007-09? If my math is correct from another discussion that we had related to the 3.6LC, if someone was going to pay the extra $$$ to upgrade their 2.8H from the standard Black finish to the Polished version ($1300 or so), it would be just a small amount more for the 3.6LC at the 800 horse level.<<The $$$ difference between a 2.8 Polished option and the 3.6LC was not much.

I see Ford Racing (w/adj. damper ) as standard for the Super Snake build and then the Eibach adjustable coil over suspension as an upgrade, but not Eibach as part of the build. It appears to be an upgrade, except maybe right now when the maybe a FRPP backorder issue or something?

R

So, you've tried both the Shelby and FRPP shifters?? What did you like better about the FRPP??

The FRPP suspension is the standard SS suspension. The Eibach is an upgrade option. A recent SS post said they were throwing in the Eibach due to the FRPP being backordered.

I've talked to the Shelby folks. I'm more interested in hearing opinions from people who are driving their SSs and their experiences (like yours with the shifters).

I understand I can pay for a SS, modify every part that came on the package, add a rear hatch and snow plow, then call it unique, one-of-a-kind, and mine, but if history tells us anything, when that car rolls across the auction block 5, 10, 20 years from now, people will say, "what the Hell was he thinking?" and watch it go across the line sold for the price of remaining original parts. Now, if I'm dead and gone or sold the car for a bundle to that ONE other guy who thought my snowplowed SS was cool, I won't care. But, if I'm looking to make some money off of a car I owned and enjoyed for many years and decide to sell it, I'd prefer to have a bunch of people interested in the car because of its pedigree, what it represented 5, 10, 20 years earlier, and originality. That's just me and my observations. YMMV.

Track wheels are an easy change and bolting the originals back on puts it back to poster status. That snow plow and hatchback mod, will require a bit more time and effort to change back. Now...if Shelby decided to partner with Griggs or Kenny Brown for suspension set-ups, I'd be ALL about that modification!

Now, if I was Shelby CEO for a day, a SS R-model with 18 inch KR style wheels and HP tires, modified Brembos, and stiffened chassis/suspension package from Griggs or KBR would be WAY COOL and fit squarely into the Shelby heritage. I'm just saying....!!! (HINT)

A10ACN

Thanks for all the replies and comments- keep em, coming!!

So, you've tried both the Shelby and FRPP shifters?? What did you like better about the FRPP??

The FRPP suspension is the standard SS suspension. The Eibach is an upgrade option. A recent SS post said they were throwing in the Eibach due to the FRPP being backordered.

I've talked to the Shelby folks. I'm more interested in hearing opinions from people who are driving their SSs and their experiences (like yours with the shifters).

I understand I can pay for a SS, modify every part that came on the package, add a rear hatch and snow plow, then call it unique, one-of-a-kind, and mine, but if history tells us anything, when that car rolls across the auction block 5, 10, 20 years from now, people will say, "what the Hell was he thinking?" and watch it go across the line sold for the price of remaining original parts. Now, if I'm dead and gone or sold the car for a bundle to that ONE other guy who thought my snowplowed SS was cool, I won't care. But, if I'm looking to make some money off of a car I owned and enjoyed for many years and decide to sell it, I'd prefer to have a bunch of people interested in the car because of its pedigree, what it represented 5, 10, 20 years earlier, and originality. That's just me and my observations. YMMV.

Track wheels are an easy change and bolting the originals back on puts it back to poster status. That snow plow and hatchback mod, will require a bit more time and effort to change back. Now...if Shelby decided to partner with Griggs or Kenny Brown for suspension set-ups, I'd be ALL about that modification!

Now, if I was Shelby CEO for a day, a SS R-model with 18 inch KR style wheels and HP tires, modified Brembos, and stiffened chassis/suspension package from Griggs or KBR would be WAY COOL and fit squarely into the Shelby heritage. I'm just saying....!!! (HINT)

A10ACN

Thanks for all the replies and comments- keep em, coming!!

If you are comparing the vintage muscle car world and its "known" prices and guessing what will happen years from now, long after the Super Snake production has stopped and the guys who wanted/dreamed of one now will be the buyers at that time, go with as many performance options as you can afford. Performance sells, it always has. People like "desirable" options. I do not see any undesirable options listed for the Super Snake at this time. There are some items that are less performance oriented, like the interior and stereo upgrades, there are also some pieces that are trinket items like faux gas gap, billet fuel door, etc. but there will also be future buyers who are interested in a nice sound system and/or the look and feel of the upgrade interior plus "other" unique Super Snake items.

First of all I would go with what ever is the highest power output (needed for your use or not), you can always be lighter footed on the right pedal. It is always nice to have an abundance of power instead of being left wanting and/or disappointed. I would also add any items that make that higher h.p. level work the best, cooling system, etc. The rear brake upgrade will always be a winner for its braking ability as well as its visual appearance. The FRPP suspension vs. the Eibach upgrade? Eibach is an option, buyers/collectors like options, same with the Shelby shifter. The SS STB fits in with the suspension, its an option. I like the FRPP shifter that came with my Super Snake, but I like the billet alum Shelby shifter handle look that was offered after my cars build, so I have the FRPP shifter in my car with the Shelby handle, however, I did buy the complete Shelby shifter assy. "if" I decide to install it. If the Shelby shifter would have been an option at the time of my cars build, I would have chosen it. I am in a different situation than you. When my car was built, the only options were the Polished KB ($1300), Eibach ($100), and Scoops or Plates, so ANY other items that are now offered for the Super Snake build have been "after the fact" additions to my car, and there are many owners like myself on this forum.

I have not found any "authorized Shelby" items to be sub standard, the quality is there and the parts have been tested and work well with a Shelby Mustang. You will not be disappointed if you choose a Shelby Shifter over a FRPP unit and if you find that the FRPP suits you better, they are not expensive, keep the "original SS build" optional shifter and use a FRPP shifter while you own the car.

I still feel that options (what ever you wallet can handle) performance first and then "other", will be your best choice if you plan on keeping your car for an extended period of time. Even now, the prices of used Super Snakes, even depressed prices are higher for "optioned" cars.

Performance sells, it always has.

R

If you are comparing the vintage muscle car world and its "known" prices and guessing what will happen years from now, long after the Super Snake production has stopped and the guys who wanted/dreamed of one now will be the buyers at that time, go with as many performance options as you can afford. Performance sells, it always has. People like "desirable" options. I do not see any undesirable options listed for the Super Snake at this time. There are some items that are less performance oriented, like the interior and stereo upgrades, there are also some pieces that are trinket items like faux gas gap, billet fuel door, etc. but there will also be future buyers who are interested in a nice sound system and/or the look and feel of the upgrade interior plus "other" unique Super Snake items.

I still feel that options (what ever you wallet can handle) performance first and then "other", will be your best choice if you plan on keeping your car for an extended period of time. Even now, the prices of used Super Snakes, even depressed prices are higher for "optioned" cars.

Performance sells, it always has.

R

Robert, your line of reason seems to be right in line with what I'm thinking. When I talked to the folks in Vegas, the options were limited like you pointed out with yours. Now that there are so many little add-ons, its easy to load down the car (and my wallet) with options. I'm trying limit what I spend but at the same time get the car focused on my interests. I appreciate your responses. Learning from you guys who blazed the trail is what I appreciate about this forum.

KN

When I talked to the folks in Vegas, the options were limited like you pointed out with yours. Now that there are so many little add-ons, its easy to load down the car (and my wallet) with options.

Initially, when I first bought my 2010 GT500 I knew I'd be modifying it and most likely "Snaking" it.

At that time, If I Remember Correctly/IIRC the *base* (630/660HP) Super Snake package was like, $33K and the 750HP 'upgrade' was....hmm, now that I think about it I think it was $29K for the base and $33K for the 750HP upgrade.

BUT, with all of the upgrades I wanted I was looking at right about $44K! And that didn't include the interior 'color match' option. I'm more of a "Performance" guy and would rather spend my money on "go fast" items rather than "look good" items, although I *do* like to add a little 'flash' to my go fast items (polished supercharger, for instance).

It was when I spoke personally to a Shelby Rep. that I became less enchanted with the Super Snake. My feeling was, for THAT much money, I should be able to get the car to LOOK the way I wanted it to look, not the way THEY wanted it to look. I was (and still am) stuck on a Kona Blue car with WHITE stripe/s. I mean, I searched high and low for a Blue/white car (with reason) and quite frankly, I think the Blue/black looks terrible....well, I should say "looks terrible COMPARED TO a Blue/white SS". Let's face it, the Super Snakes are fantastic looking cars. I just FAR prefer Blue/White over Blue/Black.

And I'm with Robert on the "more is better" aspect. I've never heard anyone complain about having TOO MUCH horsepower but I've sure heard a lot of people complain about having too little. That's the primary reason I bought a Whipple 2.9L SC over a TVS 2.3L SC. I *knew* I'd want more and after buying a 2.3L, "more" would cost nearly double (because of the initial cost of the 2.3). I knew I could alway spin the 2.3L up with a pulley swap but at the cost of longevity (spin 'em faster, last 'em lesser!). Now, if 750HP isn't enough and I want "more power", I can still do that with mods to my 2.9.

But I also think something like the SS faux gas cap is a MUST for the Super Snake. Not so much the fuel door but the faux gas cap...a MUST have. I mean, that's the only thing from behind that designates the car as a Super Snake. From the front you have the wings on the snake and the hood opening. From the side you have the wings and the rocker logo. From the rear.....<??SHRUG??>

But hey, who am I? Why should anybody listen to me, including Shelby?

I mean, all I am is just another 44 grand driving down I-15 past Speedway Blvd.

Phill Pollard

I have a SS vert and I am pushing 675+ RWHP with my FRPP TVS SC.

I don't understand why so many people disregard the FRPP TVS SC. ???

Get what you want and seriously don't even consider what it will be worth in 20+ years unless you plan on NOT driving her and just dusting your SS in your garage.

What's the point of having a hot trophy model if you're not going to bang the hell out of her.

Once you hit over 700 RWHP you will then need to consider:

1. upgrading fuel system

2. changing out exhaust to full headers

3. improving your rear traction

4. upgrading the rear suspension

5. widening your rims and buying bigger tires

More HP is always great unless you are just sitting there spinning your wheels ... and trying to figure out WTF why am I NOT moving. LOL.

Bigger SC is great. More boost is great .... unless you can't get it out of your engine .... ask CaptainBob.

If I were to track and autocross a car it would be the new boss 302R.

Autocross is so much about balance.

The SS .... is all about ridiculous crazy out of balance.

Have you every tried to saddle a wild horse "mustang" ? Welcome to Shelby land.

But I also think something like the SS faux gas cap is a MUST for the Super Snake. Not so much the fuel door but the faux gas cap...a MUST have. I mean, that's the only thing from behind that designates the car as a Super Snake. From the front you have the wings on the snake and the hood opening. From the side you have the wings and the rocker logo. From the rear.....<??SHRUG??>

I like the FORD factory original faux gas cap just the way it is. It is the only thing that says "FORD" on the whole vehicle. It's a nice small honorary touch.

And from the rear .... well they are in the rear smelling my exhaust fumes saying OMG what they hell just happened and what is in that thing?

Really, there is nothing better than driving down the freeway @ 70MPH and a some rice burner, GTO, Challenger, or new Camaro punk pulling up next to you ... noticing or NOT noticing the SS logos, emblems, labeling and then waving b-bye to his stupid girlfriend in the passenger seat and shifting from 5th to 3rd and leaving them in the dust and waving one more time in the rear view mirror.

Have a nice day. I am now going to give my girl a bath and going hunting for some victims. It's a Saturday ritual for me and my daughter. She's says, c'mon Dad, let go find some Dodge's and smoke em. LOL

I think the temp is going to be 71* today here in AZ, I will definitely be dropping the top.

Been tracking my Super Snake for almost 3 years and 10,000 miles. That's 10,000 after the 1st 10 as a GT 500. Let me give you the very short run down of issues.

1) Had the ring gear come loose running around Homestead, did not completely come apart, just changed gears and bearings. THANKYOU Mr. BUD!!!

2) Lost both front brake trim rings at Daytona. Thanks again Bud!!

3) Burned the wiring harness going over the back of the blower and the EGR Valve. This is due to max RPMS moved to 6700 from 6200 and running constant 6500rpms.

I have Van's upgrader cooling system the one Shelby is selling now and has been using since the start. Other then Van's cooling system and 160' t-stat

Roll Bar

Race Seat

5 point harness

Steeda upper and lower control arms

Hoosier R6 275 front 295 rear

Eibach up grade

Vent window block off plates

This is from a guy who really drives his car. 19,865 miles.

BUT I have riden in a 5.0GT on Track!! WHAT A RIDE!!!!

Retiring the Snake have a Silver Boss LS on order. Hope this Helps!!!!

And from the rear .... well they are in the rear smelling my exhaust fumes saying OMG what they hell just happened and what is in that thing?

If they're smelling your gas fumes you either didn't beat them by enough or your car is running real rich! :doh:

<LOL>

Phill (or you're stuck in traffic!?)

Been tracking my Super Snake for almost 3 years and 10,000 miles. That's 10,000 after the 1st 10 as a GT 500. Let me give you the very short run down of issues.

1) Had the ring gear come loose running around Homestead, did not completely come apart, just changed gears and bearings. THANKYOU Mr. BUD!!!

3) Burned the wiring harness going over the back of the blower and the EGR Valve. This is due to max RPMS moved to 6700 from 6200 and running constant 6500rpms.

I have Van's upgrader cooling system the one Shelby is selling now and has been using since the start. Other then Van's cooling system and 160' t-stat

Roll Bar

Race Seat

5 point harness

Eibach up grade

Thanks for the reply. You actually make my decision harder! I'm crazy about my GT500 but the LS is more of the type of ride I prefer and has more of the options that I want along with no add-on crap.

Decisions.....

Thanks for the reply. You actually make my decision harder! I'm crazy about my GT500 but the LS is more of the type of ride I prefer and has more of the options that I want along with no add-on crap.

Decisions.....

I don't think anyone would say that either car is better then the other. Its all about what you plan to do with the car. If I had to choose between a Gt 500 and a Boss Ls it would be the Boss hands down. But a Super Snake to a Boss LS, tracking as much as do I might still want a Boss. The Snake has its place pretty much anywhere it goes even the track but a Ford Factory Built with warranty street legal track car its true the Boss is back!!!

You can't go wrong with either.

Pretty sure you can only go to 725HP for the 07-09's.

If you going to the track or strip you're gonna want to get rid of the 20's. I'm still scratching my head as to why they put 20's on this car? The only possible reason I can see is that the 20's give you just a bit more time in 1st gear. Larger wheel equals slower rotation, 3.73's with a 18" tire would make redline in 1st gear happen almost instantly.

You've got a pretty big list of items and changes but the good news is you don't need to do them all at once. Get your car SS'd and then play with it to find out what you actually need to do to make it run the way you want.

As for the Boss.....I was strongly considering trading my GT500 in on one. I have no doubt that the Boss will be a very good performer but in the end it was just not going to be the right fit for me. Converting my car into a Super Snake was the far better option, I recognize that it's got some performance flaws but I'm never going to push the car to it's limits so it's a non factor for me.

What does a 20 vs. and 18 wheel have anything to do with the length of 1st gear?? if the overall tire heights are the same, the final drive ratio is the exact same. it's about tire height, not wheel diameter. Just trying to help

What does a 20 vs. and 18 wheel have anything to do with the length of 1st gear?? if the overall tire heights are the same, the final drive ratio is the exact same. it's about tire height, not wheel diameter. Just trying to help

Yes you are correct. But most 18" tires are probably not the same height as a 20" tire- unless that 20" looks like a rubber band :)

The 2011''s with the SVTPP have 20' rears with the 3.73's. The non SVTPP 2011's have 19" rears and 3.55's. I believe the acceleration times are the same for both. The 20' rears on the SVTPP cancel out the advantage the 3.73's would give it.

Roll Bar

Race Seat

5 point harness

Eibach up grade

Speaking of Bud, I wonder how Bud is doing? I'll bet he is cold up in the North East about now!!

R

Archived