TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500KR Suplus Parts For Sale

robertlane

Please find links for Shelby GT500KR surplus parts for sale, which are open to the public

Shelby GT500KR Front Sway Bar

Shelby GT500KR Belly Pan

Shelby GT500KR Exhaust H-Pipe

Well, here it is Tuesday, and I have a 1:01pm message that my order has shipped. The fun part is: It was delivered this past Saturday!

I mean to say, Shelby Store's packing and delivery is faster than electronic mail! That's FAST!

Just joshing a little. This is actually better than previously: delivery has always been quick for me, but I never received a shipping notice at all!.

The link to the belly pan doesn't work. How much is/was it going for?

And what exactly is it? The link *did* work but there was not pic.

Is it the same as my 2010 GT500 already has?

TIA,

Phill Pollard

Please find links for Shelby GT500KR surplus parts for sale, which are open to the public

Are you guys still selling the KR "Winged Boot" F1 tires?

TIA,

Phill

Someone start their new years celebration early? :beerchug:

Wasn't the question about springs? :headscratch:

LOL...."Springs"..."Stripes".

They both start with "S". <snerk>

Phill

Just received my H-Pipe and Belly pan. Very excited and thanks. Noticed the connecting pipe (outer) had a bandsaw cut in the middle all but 1 inch around. Another pipe was inserted inside, the slit then welded all around, however approx 1/2 in was not. Never underestimating design, should I complete the weld of this 1/2" slit? I see the slit was more than likely, a means to weld the inner pipe in place and provide added strength. I may place toward bottom of vehicle during install to allow welding if it does leak. Overall, very pleased. Just need band clamps now. GLTA

Just placed under my 500 and looks from the bottom exactly the same. Even fit within the mold as I held it against. Without possible consideration of other mounts on top (brake ducts etc.), I do not know why this is a KR surplus unless easier premounted to the Carbon Fiber spoiler (ducts)? Certainly a reason for the Shelby plant to install and may be due to plastic plugs, save time and possible damage during removal/install. It was 17.00 and worth a gamble though 13.00 shipping. Otherwise, a great replacement part someday.

Okay, here is the H-pipe and the .5 in slit not welded. Any thoughts?

post-21472-0-96456400-1294366921_thumb.jpg

post-21472-0-61262400-1294366898_thumb.jpg

Looks like a defect to me. Was probably found in QC inspection and thrown back in the bin with the excess inventory and never caught a second time. Unless they are ALL like that, and I personally have never seen another that is.

See if Robert pipes in....

Phill

Are you guys still selling the KR "Winged Boot" F1 tires?

TIA,

Phill

We might get some more in later next month.

Okay, here is the H-pipe and the .5 in slit not welded. Any thoughts?

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Please call us for a return tag - that's not the way that they should be. SORRY about sending it out that way.

Re: KR "Winged Boot" Goodyear F1 tires;

I'm in. At least for a pair for the rear, probably a set of 4.

Can you or your sales dept put me on the e-mail "waiting list" like they did for the other parts that were OoS last time I placed a order?

If not, will you be posting another alert here (like last time)?

TIA,

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

Please call us for a return tag - that's not the way that they should be. SORRY about sending it out that way.

Robert, a bit reluctant to send in without replacement item in hand. Thinking about welded locally. Is this 304 stainless steel? Thx

• 3 weeks later...

any KR mufflers? Based on some posts, it appears they will add a little more muscle to my GT500 without waking the neighborhood. The GTH has better sounding exhaust than the 500.

The "KR" mufflers are a standard FRPP item - M-5230-S for the 07-09 GT500/GT

• 2 weeks later...

Archived