TEAM SHELBY FORUM

STRUT TOWER BRACE WITH JLT CAI

BADBOY500

Im working on a CNC program to lower the cost. no more dinky washers to space out the clearance between the tower brace and the CAI. Some pix's for ya........One pice and thay are powder coat black.

Powder coat black for me please... Where do I find the order form?

I'll try to call you today and yes that is a great part and idea.

No negitivity taken from you and your part at all.

Thanks

Jay

Ill be at my shop/office all day 9am-5pm and you have my cell #......DAVE........

• 2 months later...
Im working on a CNC program to lower the cost. no more dinky washers to space out the clearance between the tower brace and the CAI. Some pix's for ya........One pice and thay are powder coat black.

Do you have a set of these you could sell me ?

Thanks Hun. :hysterical:

It is way cool that Badboy's idea of the nice spacer is al part of Jay's kit now. Right on.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS COMES OUT OF JAY'S POCKET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made something nice for him and he is making something nice for me and thats it in a nut shell !!!!! nothing more !!!!!! ....you all win !!!! and Jay whell....a small price to pay to once agen prove that JLT is a class A + co with integrity!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad i could be a small part of a BIG thing ................GT 500 and JLT rock on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J M O !!!! If im out of line Jay ..SORRY and I will have this removed ....

Archived