TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I do not believe this video has been on here as yet??

tlitz

:hysterical: Ok, a couple of observations:

1) That guy can drive and he does know cars

2) He's right on about the suspension, but we all know with a cheap mod it's fixed :ohsnap:

3) The British have no room to talk about OUR food, for gosh sakes I'd rather eat rice cakes than British food, they have more flavor :hyper: :finger:

4) I believe at the end he's comparing the cost of actually importing the Shelby to the cost of European model cars, not fair :redcard:

But he's not far off from his assessment which I thought was very complimentary.

:hysterical: Ok, a couple of observations:

1) That guy can drive and he does know cars

2) He's right on about the suspension, but we all know with a cheap mod it's fixed :ohsnap:

3) The British have no room to talk about OUR food, for gosh sakes I'd rather eat rice cakes than British food, they have more flavor :hyper: :finger:

4) I believe at the end he's comparing the cost of actually importing the Shelby to the cost of European model cars, not fair :redcard:

But he's not far off from his assessment which I thought was very complimentary.

We all can drive on this board. I just can't stomach that European point of view. Let him live in his worn out village with shitty ground water and hairy armpit women. :headspin::headspin::headspin:

HSURB

That video surfaced about 3 months ago. The guy is kind of a jerk IMO.

Grabber,

I saw this several weeks before I got my car in November and it's my opinion the guy is right on several fronts. However, what I see is him having a ball driving our car. To me his body language more than out-weigh his words.

He's giggling his rear-end off the whole time he's powersliding her through the turns.

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Grabber,

I saw this several weeks before I got my car in November and it's my opinion the guy is right on several fronts. However, what I see is him having a ball driving our car. To me his body language more than out-weigh his words.

He's giggling his rear-end off the whole time he's powersliding her through the turns.

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

I just watched it again. You are right....He is having fun putting the car thru it's paces. I let his comments slide like the tires. :burnout:

Grabber

I just watched it again. You are right....He is having fun putting the car thru it's paces. I let his comments slide like the tires. :burnout:

Grabber

I also saw this one a few months back. The guy seems to have a blast driving the car even though some of his comments are indeed on the negative side.

On a similar issue, and maybe it has already appeared on another thread before (I'm quite new to the site), but there was another video found on YouTube, where another Brit who I think works for the same TV program (Fifht Gear) compared a Shelby convertible with a Roush coupe. Last time I checked, it seems they have pulled it out of YouTube for copyright reasons. Has anyone seen this video surface anywhere else?

Archived