TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It has started

Firekiller

Dealers who care about return business or selling at MSRP to enthusiasts are not seen in my neck of the woods. Its about maxing profit and getting what they can get out of you. I'm jaded for sure because of dealing with knucle head salesmen and buyers with pockets so deep they literaly threw money at the dealers to take it. You folks are saying everybody learned from the experiences of GT500 buyers some did some didn't the whole saga is going to play itself out again and if ford makes lets say a MACH1 or something to go in the line up you'll see the same train hopping you see now by some going to the latest and greatest so the pond will stay full and the dealer's net will still have plenty of fresh fish.

same where I am get the biggest dollar you can and that is the end. service and support forget it

although mine sat on the dealers lot for 9 months. he was happy to let it go for a little under MSRP.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galpin ford is getting 5k over for the boss and 10k over for ls

I laughed at one of their top sales managers when he told me I would never find

an 07/08 GT500 for MSRP back in April 07..........They were asking 35K ADM for

the Red Coupe at that time.............

Although their Fishing for Suckers sales dept. $$$$$$ucks..........

Their Service Dept. I found to be second to none............

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone in the Jacksonville area looking for a Boss try Steven Estes with Mike Shad Ford 1 888 212 5126. He is the sales manager and gave me a great deal on my new Orange and black Boss 302. Can't wait to see it parked next to the 40th. He personally owns a blue 08 KR and is a Team Shelby guy. :shift:

Archived