TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It has started

Firekiller

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup ADM is back from 2007 should be a law against this .

There is... it's called the "common sense" law. Most people know what it is and obey it. But there are others who subscribe to the "fools and their money are soon parted" philosophy.

Check out this price for an allocation on the new Laguna Seca Boss. http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item33633265d8

This car is not that great looking and anyone paying ADM now will be wishing he/she had waited 12 months from now when their sitting on the lots not selling. No cold air shaker system, this car just does not have the right design cues.

ADMs - Just breakin it off in us car guys, if you pay it, you deserve to loose money, these cars will not appreciate either.

:redcard: GG

What do Politicians, Corperate Bankers, Wallstreet Insiders, and Ford Dealers have in Common??????????? :hysterical:

It's not just Ford Dealers.......our "Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep" Dealer has ADM's of $1,900.00 to $5,000.00 on every NEW Vehicle on the Lot. They call it "Dealer Added Options" but don't list the Options.

My guess is someone the seller is in cahoots with placed the bid.

$42k over so far? Really? :angry22:

The way I read it is that they want a minimum of $99K for the Car. I looked and did not see anything about your bid being what you will pay "Over MSRP".

Seriously, is anyone here really that suprised that this is happening? Tradgic for sure, but it's the deep pocketed folks who choose not to excerise their common sense that are the ones feeding dealer ADM's. But having said that, this particular dealer is totally perverse asking $100K for the LS. :redcard:

But don't just single out the Ford dealers. I heard that there are a couple of Nissan dealers sticking a $35K ADM on their Leaf's. NOW that's funny! :hysterical:

It's not just Ford Dealers.......our "Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep" Dealer has ADM's of $1,900.00 to $5,000.00 on every NEW Vehicle on the Lot. They call it "Dealer Added Options" but don't list the Options.

Yes but as a 100% Ford guy, I would like to see more

Ford Dealers set the good example and do

the Right Thing..............

It's a shame that I don't want one of these.....as I am a V.I.P. customer. I was 'hooked-up' with my GT500 as a FORD VIP, and told that any other of these 'specialty' cars that come up would be available to me direct, and for MSRP. I just think they are butt ugly!!

I don't have a problem with dealers charging over MSRP, but obviously this particular dealership was dreaming. I just feel that if people expect dealers to sell their cars for less than MSRP, which they do all the time, then if they have a hot product that will bring more than MSRP they should be allowed to charge as much as they can get. It's just like you or I selling our own car and holding out for as much as we can get for it, we shouldn't have to sell for less than our cars will bring just because one potential buyer thinks we're asking too much. If he's right our car will not sell. If the dealer is trying to get too much for their car, the market will let them know, the car won't sell. If the car sits there they will end up discounting it. With todays economy they may have a hard time finding alot of buyers willing to pay over MSRP, time will tell. Things have changed a bit since the GT500's first came out. There were plenty of people willing to pay over MSRP for an '07 GT500, but anymore that's certainly not the case.

I don't have a problem with dealers charging over MSRP, but obviously this particular dealership was dreaming. I just feel that if people expect dealers to sell their cars for less than MSRP, which they do all the time, then if they have a hot product that will bring more than MSRP they should be allowed to charge as much as they can get. It's just like you or I selling our own car and holding out for as much as we can get for it, we shouldn't have to sell for less than our cars will bring just because one potential buyer thinks we're asking too much. If he's right our car will not sell. If the dealer is trying to get too much for their car, the market will let them know, the car won't sell. If the car sits there they will end up discounting it. With todays economy they may have a hard time finding alot of buyers willing to pay over MSRP, time will tell. Things have changed a bit since the GT500's first came out. There were plenty of people willing to pay over MSRP for an '07 GT500, but anymore that's certainly not the case.

Thats because people stopped believing all the

Bull that was being dished??????? :hysterical:

Hey FORD................................................................

Fool me once................................... shame on you! Fool me twice............................ain't gonna happen!!! I ain't fallin' for the bananna in the tailpipe again.

Archived