TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sequential Taillights

Which sequential taillight system is the best out there?

The design that Shelby offers is it the same system others offer but for more $$ than other units out there. Looking at the plug and play designs.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which system I should buy for my 07 SGT?

Are there any that don't sequence when you put on the brakes? I think all lights should come on at that point.

I read recently that the redesigned Web electric units thru Southern Mustang work this way.

(solid when the brakes are applied which happens to be my preferance)

I read recently that the redesigned Web electric units thru Southern Mustang work this way.

(solid when the brakes are applied which happens to be my preferance)

Yes, you're rignt...they do!! Now I'll add these to my someday-mods list!! :happy feet:

"With Smart-Sequence technology, your tail lights sequence ONLY when a signal is on. When you hit the brakes, all lamps come on at once -- JUST LIKE THE 2010 MUSTANG!"

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/sts/mustang/sts1mdetails.htm

Yes, you're rignt...they do!! Now I'll add these to my someday-mods list!! :happy feet:

"With Smart-Sequence technology, your tail lights sequence ONLY when a signal is on. When you hit the brakes, all lamps come on at once -- JUST LIKE THE 2010 MUSTANG!"

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/sts/mustang/sts1mdetails.htm

Oh I like that.

I wonder if they will work with LED bulbs. These cars don't have an actual flashed module to change if I remember correctly. :headscratch:

CDC here . Note that the lights sequence when you apply the brakes, turn signal, or emergency flashers. I don't recall which brand only sequences for turns.

Sam

I'm like Sam CDC plug and play have bought two pairs for two different Mustangs,easy install and good tech support.

GG

Is anyone shipping the smart sequence in Canada??

Not WEBELECTRIC !!!!! after a few emails today, they still refused.......telling me no way to track usps.....total bull, usps tracking numbers carry into Canadapost as it crosses over..........and I told them that. Their loss !!!!

Stormracer, how did you get it for $9 ?

Coldfingers

I had received a coupon from a Car show for the longest distance traveled. It was worth $100 so I applied that towards the lights. I had ordered the spliced in versions, but I received the plug n plays. Guess AM decided to just send the good ones. I like AM! :happy feet:

• 9 months later...

Archived