TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 / 2011 Rear-End Modification

BIKEBOY

Well, I posted something on this a long while back, and was just curious with so much time gone by and all of the cars out there in operation now...anyone installed one of these on their car, or seen a picture somewhere on the web to share? Something other than the XENON media shots.

I'm thinking that this along with the new SilverHorse rear honeycomb panel would really help the look of the rear end IF you are a hater. On a regular Mustang, at least.

It looks sorta like the SALEEN tail. Obviously, at least for a while if ever, there will be no way to get the tail of the new GT350. I was even thinking you could put S H E L B Y, or M U S T A N G, in between the openings of the spoiler ends there. (Below the faux gas cap)...similar to the letter placement of the new GT350??

edit: oops, need photo.

Well, I posted something on this a long while back, and was just curious with so much time gone by and all of the cars out there in operation now...anyone installed one of these on their car, or seen a picture somewhere on the web to share? Something other than the XENON media shots.

I'm thinking that this along with the new SilverHorse rear honeycomb panel would really help the look of the rear end IF you are a hater. On a regular Mustang, at least.

It looks sorta like the SALEEN tail. Obviously, at least for a while if ever, there will be no way to get the tail of the new GT350. I was even thinking you could put S H E L B Y, or M U S T A N G, in between the openings of the spoiler ends there. (Below the faux gas cap)...similar to the letter placement of the new GT350??

edit: oops, need photo.

Mee likey u buttt

I like it.....................do they make for the 05-09 Models as well?

No they don't Tes

I'm of the opinion that it is really only necessary on the newer cars.

They do have the exact same design for the new Chargers though. It looks real nice on them!

Oooooooh....

There's alot of happy late model owners on here...I wasn't saying that.

Chris , I like everything about the new stang the body with the wide body kit is a killer. If, I could trade my wife in for a new Shelby it would be under my tree. :hysterical:

Archived