TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll to be at the Bash!

svttim

Carroll is schedualed to be at the Bash this year. There will be a film crew doing a show there also. If you want to be part of Shelby History, this is the place to do it!

Tim Stieve

Regional Director, Great Lakes Team Shelby

So when does our forum name change to "Great Lakes" Tim? What do we do with that "other" website?

Should be changing soon. I have been trying to get in touch with you for a while. Call me as soon as you can>

so what is the show that is going to be filmed during the bash? Is it a documentry on Carroll? Hot Rod TV? Barrett-Jackson Special? etc...

I believe they said discovery. They are doing several events where Carroll attends

• 3 weeks later...

Carroll is schedualed to be at the Bash this year. There will be a film crew doing a show there also. If you want to be part of Shelby History, this is the place to do it!

Tim Stieve

Regional Director, Great Lakes Team Shelby

I'm sorry I'm still pretty new to these forums, what Bash are you guys talking about? Has it past and is it around here? Thanks.:headscratch:

Can't wait!!! We're leaving WI Monday night and should be there early Thursday!!! :)

Are you driving your Shelby? Wow! I would consider driving in the summer, but I don't think in the winter. Mien is going to be stored in the garage until spring. I’m sure you’re going have a blast though. Have a safe trip. Let us know how it was when you get back. :)

I'm sorry I'm still pretty new to these forums, what Bash are you guys talking about? Has it past and is it around here? Thanks.:headscratch:

Well, Welcome 54. The Bash started out three or four years ago as a Birthday celebration for Carroll. In recent years, Carroll has not been able to attend but this year, he will be there. It is an anual event along with theTeam Shelby nationals held in June in Oklahoma. If you have any chance, thats the one to go to. We will be adding regional events as well where you wont have to travel as far from Racine. We look forward to meeting you

Tim

Well, Welcome 54. The Bash started out three or four years ago as a Birthday celebration for Carroll. In recent years, Carroll has not been able to attend but this year, he will be there. It is an anual event along with theTeam Shelby nationals held in June in Oklahoma. If you have any chance, thats the one to go to. We will be adding regional events as well where you wont have to travel as far from Racine. We look forward to meeting you

Tim

Thank you. I'm looking forward in meeting you guys too. Hope to be at the regional events. Have a great time and let us know how everthing goes at the Bash.

Vance

Archived