TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Request pic on hood pin cable

I have replaced both hood pin cables with Shelby Perf parts replacements. Am not clear about where they are routed to come out properly like the originals. Can someone post some detailed pics on this?. There is a partial pic on one page of "Return of a Legend" book, but I am not seeing it. Many thanks for any help.

I have replaced both hood pin cables with Shelby Perf parts replacements. Am not clear about where they are routed to come out properly like the originals. Can someone post some detailed pics on this?. There is a partial pic on one page of "Return of a Legend" book, but I am not seeing it. Many thanks for any help.

I am not sure it is a big deal how they are routed. They blow around in the wind anyway. The way I have mine routed is coming out around the top of the headlight, swinging in front of the grill and then up to the hood pin. Seems like they stay in position better that way and dont flop in the wind. Good luck. Casey

I am not sure it is a big deal how they are routed. They blow around in the wind anyway. The way I have mine routed is coming out around the top of the headlight, swinging in front of the grill and then up to the hood pin. Seems like they stay in position better that way and dont flop in the wind. Good luck. Casey

THANK YOU Casey, I will look at that. :shift:

Archived