TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congrats to the SuperBowl Champion...Green Bay Packers!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packers 31 Steelers 25

Congrats to the World Champion Greenbay Packers and all their "CHEESEHEAD" Fans.................. happy%20feet.gif

Rogers played great today and may soon be in the same Great Catagory with Brett Favre???????? :hysterical:

Thanks Dave

Congrats to the Steelers for a great season, what a class organization and fans

Packers 31 Steelers 17

Take this one to the Bank??????????? :hysterical:

Not so fast............Read between the lines my "CHEESEHEAD" Shelby Friend????????? :hysterical:

Too late, I'm going with it. :hysterical:

+1... this time I think Dave finally has it right. happy%20feet.gif

I think I have to say the Packers will win...

Packers 31 Steelers 25

Congrats to the World Champion Greenbay Packers and all their "CHEESEHEAD" Fans.................. happy%20feet.gif

Rogers played great today and may soon be in the same Great Catagory with Brett Favre???????? :hysterical:

Dave,

Way to go on such a close prediction!

I too congratulate the World Champion Green Bay Packers and fellow Cal Bear Alumni and NorCal native Aaron Rodgers on a great season and Super Bowl win! :salute:

Contests pack.

3 turnovers lost won't win you the bowl.

Exciting game to watch.

Pitchers and catchers report in 1 week. :happy feet:

Hey, they still had a chance to win it with a Final Drive..............Too much Packer Defense.............

Dave,

Way to go on such a close prediction!

I too congratulate the World Champion Green Bay Packers and fellow Cal Bear Alumni and NorCal native Aaron Rodgers on a great season and Super Bowl win! :salute:

Im not used to all these "KUDO'S" in one post????????? :hysterical:

Lotsa :wub: goin' on here today!!!

:hysterical:

With all this :wub: going around I suppose I'd better put in my two cents..................................Thank-you Dave!....................you didn'r jinx us!

:hysterical:

Im a Steelers fan till the end, but I will say this: I had a bad feeling going into the game, and felt the Packers just wanted it more.

Grenn Bay- You EARNED that win yesterday! Aaron played such an amazing game, the o line held up great, and then to have so many starters get knocked out for the second half and still the packer D held strong. GREAT TEAM effort!

Looking at strictly the stats, it just goes to show you, the numbers mean nothing if you cough the ball up more than once. Ben threw 2 horrible passes and several others didnt look great either. The fumble in the 4th was just a well placed hit, no fault fumble, but it was the nail in the coffin. Were Troy and Harrison even there? Or were those stand ins with a wig?:hysterical:

Great game by the Packers.

Terrible game plan by the Steelers with very little execution. Not having their all pro center they should of leaned more on the 1-2 step short pass game and run game. At least use some roll out plays or trick plays. The pressure up the middle took them way out of their normal game, with zero adjustments by the coaches. Why were the Steelers in the nickle and dime so much? What ever happened to pressure and disguising the coverages/blitzes? They were all standing around like a bunch of stiffs in coverage before each play started. AR knew where #43 was every play before it started. The coaches should of looked how the Jets D in the playoffs handled the Pats and their spread 4-5 WR sets.

Today they have the welcome home party at Lambeau at 4:00..............................-25 this morning..................I don't think I'm going.

:cold:

Today they have the welcome home party at Lambeau at 4:00..............................-25 this morning..................I don't think I'm going.

:cold:

Just to show you what the Packers mean to the people of Wisconsin, this was sold out by noon today. Pretty dedicated fans to sit out in sub-zero weather to congrat the Pack!!!

Just to show you what the Packers mean to the people of Wisconsin, this was sold out by noon today. Pretty dedicated fans to sit out in sub-zero weather to congrat the Pack!!!

That's about how cold it was when I sat through the NFCC game against the Giants. Today will be a little more upbeat! happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Warmed up a bit.......................only -5 now, but that wind, yikes!

You're right Dave.......

Joe looks way better in a pair of Haynes tighty whiteys!!!!!! :hysterical2:

I don't care who it is..............Michael Jordon..........Joe Montana...........The Pope????????

I would avoid seeing any Men Flaunting their "tighty whiteys!!!!!!" :stop:

Archived