TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congrats to the SuperBowl Champion...Green Bay Packers!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figure we need a thread to talk a little smack about our favorite sport and our favorite teams!

Soooooo....................Let the #$%@ talking begin!! :happy feet:

I'm an Eagles fan myself. Just NOT a Vick fan...can't get past what he did to the little doggies. I miss Donovan. I guess my aliegance is to the STEELERS now!

Rob- maybe a Sticky?

STEELERS baby!

Is it a good time for Brett Favre to give playbook "secrets" to the Bears???????

Ooops..........Sorry I overlooked the "overachieving" Loser SeaCocks.............. :hysterical:

B R E A K I N G NEWS.........

The Packers have signed Favre for two more games ONLY....!!!!!!!

One more Playoff game, and the SuperBowl! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

edit---What's that............................wait a minute............................Sorry, I'm just getting this in........ bad information!!

Never mind...

We're just knocking birds out of the sky. Eagles, Falcons.....Seahawks next ;-) Too bad the Ravens lost yesterday....but we could knock a Jet out of the sky :hysterical:

I'm not too sure that's likely, this time... :headscratch: Rex Ryan is out for blood. You watch, they are gonna play dirty today, and go after Brady to take him out!

And yes Pat.......I think I'm with ya....GO Steelers!

I'm not too sure that's likely, this time... :headscratch: Rex Ryan is out for blood. You watch, they are gonna play dirty today, and go after Brady to take him out!

I forgot how well the Jets dominated our last game......at your place :slapfight:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! :happy feet:

Archived