TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congrats to the SuperBowl Champion...Green Bay Packers!!

It was great to see the Raiders help the Chiefs fall back into the playoffs last week.............. :happy feet:

Even better now that the Chiefs are Backing out of the playoffs in the same fashion.............. :hysterical:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets go Steelers!!

That's right, here we go STEELERS here we go!

I want the chance to get Tom Brady again. The Steelers in that game had 2 missed FG's (got rid of that kicker) and 3 dropped passes for TD's and as bad as the Steelers played if they had not missed 1 of the FG's and caught 1 of the 3 dropped TD passes we win the game. That was the worse played game and yet they still could have won, yea, I like the Steelers chances.

And nothing would be better than winning number 7 in the Cowboys stadium in Texas, lol

Well, when it comes to the Pats vsthe Steelers, Ill have to get behind the Steelers. Cannot stand the Pats. And the Pack almost beat them with a second string quarterback. We are off to Atlanta, should be a great game, both very good teams

Hawks rule...The seahawks will beat Chicago at home just like they did last time......the 7-9 seahawks are the best...GO HAWKS!!!

Well, when it comes to the Pats vsthe Steelers, Ill have to get behind the Steelers. Cannot stand the Pats. And the Pack almost beat them with a second string quarterback. We are off to Atlanta, should be a great game, both very good teams

Hey Tim.........We finally AGREE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Hawks rule...The seahawks will beat Chicago at home just like they did last time......the 7-9 seahawks are the best...GO HAWKS!!!

If your Loser "SeaCrocks" somehow luckout and win the Superbowl, the League will probably investigate

Pete Carrol and take back the Title................Same thing happened at USC...................... :hysterical:

If your Loser "SeaCrocks" somehow luckout and win the Superbowl, the League will probably investigate

Pete Carrol and take back the Title................Same thing happened at USC...................... :hysterical:

We heard all week long on national TV how the Seahawks were going to get pulverized by the Saints. :hysterical:

I'm sure we will hear the same thing this week also, bring it on.

I'll be honest I wasn't happy when I heard Carrol was going to coach the Seahawks. I have since changed my mind.

We heard all week long on national TV how the Seahawks were going to get pulverized by the Saints. :hysterical:

I'm sure we will hear the same thing this week also, bring it on.

I'll be honest I wasn't happy when I heard Carrol was going to coach the Seahawks. I have since changed my mind.

winning trumps morals.....what a big surprise! :hysterical:

Hey...maybe the SeaCrocks will play the Pats, and both coaches will be under investigation after the game is over, and they will declare both teams inelgible for any win!!!! :hysterical:

Carroll for inappropriate player substitution, and Bellicek for spying across the sidelines with his highpowered 'day'-vision goggles!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

.........................it could be the first SB with a draw!!!???

That's right, here we go STEELERS here we go!

I want the chance to get Tom Brady again. The Steelers in that game had 2 missed FG's (got rid of that kicker) and 3 dropped passes for TD's and as bad as the Steelers played if they had not missed 1 of the FG's and caught 1 of the 3 dropped TD passes we win the game. That was the worse played game and yet they still could have won, yea, I like the Steelers chances.

And nothing would be better than winning number 7 in the Cowboys stadium in Texas, lol

Gotta get passed Saturday first

I'll have to admit your right.

It was so loud at Seahawks game it was picked up on seismograph.

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=275&sid=410708

Im just busting on ya.......Hawks looked good............USC didnt do anything that doesnt happen at every major University.....the NCAA is a bunch of hypocrites.....

take away USC wins?..........take away wins from Florida State and Boudin?........but let the 5 jerks from Ohio State play in the bowl game........so the bowl folks stay fat cats.....

its all a joke.........

if there was money in it for the NCAA....you never would have heard of any USC violations..............

The Seahawks have nothing to apologize for.................just ask the Saints! tru-dat! :hysterical:

WHO Dat! Its the seattle Seahawks dat who dat is...If the hawks can bring what they have been bringing and have o turn overs the hawks will beat the Bears.Pull for the Packers, if they beat the Eagles the play the Falcons and we play the Bears. If the pack beats the Falcons and we beat the Bears the NFC title game will be at a division winners house = Quest field. OMG it just keeps getting better and better!!!

This was just posted on the NBC Chicago.com web site. Are they stupid? The Seahawks feed off this stuff.................GAME ON!!!!! :slapfight:

Meet the Enemy: Seattle's Weak Warriors

Pffffft. Tee-hee. Mmmmph. We're about to play... the... huh-huh... Seaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hawks in the playoffs! Hilarious.

The football gods are smiling on us this day, Bears fans. The skies parted and delivered us a team of NFL rejects, ripe for slaughter.

Look at these clowns.

In the backfield, you've got Marshawn Lynch, a player so overrated, the Bills didn't even want him. Backing him up, there's Justin Forsett, a guy Seattle already let go once. Then he rusted in the running back graveyard that is Indianapolis for a few years. Now he's back.

Their kicker is Olindo Mare. You may remember Olindo Mare from such historical events as the creation of fire and the extinction of the dinosaurs.

At wide receiver, let's hear it for Brandon Stokley, a fragile, elderly man most people thought had already retired.

Then there's Mike Williams. He's a receiver whose ego was so enormous, he and Maurice Clarett tried to jump from college to the NFL earlier than everyone else. A judge slapped him down, so he spent a year eating Cheetos and watching "Match Game" reruns on the Game Show Network. Then the Lions drafted him tenth overall. He continued eating Cheetos (and truckloads of marshmallow Peeps) until he weighed roughly 479 pounds. The Lions cut him. The Lions cut him. Then he spent two years out of the league. And now he's starting in Seattle.

Pathetic.

Leading this freak show of has-beens and never-was-es is Pete Carroll, a man with the moral compass of a flatulent rhinoceros. When he comes to Chicago, clutch your valuables tightly. He will take anything not bolted down. He will sell your children into slavery. He will spend your retirement money on crack, then feed it to puppies. He is evil incarnate. And he must be stopped.

This is a losing team. If the Bears can't destroy them by 20 points, we should close Soldier Field and never speak of football again.

This was just posted on the NBC Chicago.com web site. Are they stupid? The Seahawks feed off this stuff.................GAME ON!!!!! :slapfight:

Meet the Enemy: Seattle's Weak Warriors

Pffffft. Tee-hee. Mmmmph. We're about to play... the... huh-huh... Seaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hawks in the playoffs! Hilarious.

The football gods are smiling on us this day, Bears fans. The skies parted and delivered us a team of NFL rejects, ripe for slaughter.

Look at these clowns.

In the backfield, you've got Marshawn Lynch, a player so overrated, the Bills didn't even want him. Backing him up, there's Justin Forsett, a guy Seattle already let go once. Then he rusted in the running back graveyard that is Indianapolis for a few years. Now he's back.

Their kicker is Olindo Mare. You may remember Olindo Mare from such historical events as the creation of fire and the extinction of the dinosaurs.

At wide receiver, let's hear it for Brandon Stokley, a fragile, elderly man most people thought had already retired.

Then there's Mike Williams. He's a receiver whose ego was so enormous, he and Maurice Clarett tried to jump from college to the NFL earlier than everyone else. A judge slapped him down, so he spent a year eating Cheetos and watching "Match Game" reruns on the Game Show Network. Then the Lions drafted him tenth overall. He continued eating Cheetos (and truckloads of marshmallow Peeps) until he weighed roughly 479 pounds. The Lions cut him. The Lions cut him. Then he spent two years out of the league. And now he's starting in Seattle.

Pathetic.

Leading this freak show of has-beens and never-was-es is Pete Carroll, a man with the moral compass of a flatulent rhinoceros. When he comes to Chicago, clutch your valuables tightly. He will take anything not bolted down. He will sell your children into slavery. He will spend your retirement money on crack, then feed it to puppies. He is evil incarnate. And he must be stopped.

This is a losing team. If the Bears can't destroy them by 20 points, we should close Soldier Field and never speak of football again.

I also say that the SeaCocks are a joke but sounds like this is Over-Reaching just a Little?????????? :hysterical:

Reality sets in for the Seahawks this week. My most vivid memory of Matt Hasselback is: "We'll take the ball, and we're going to score". Three plays later he's flailing for Al Harris' dreads as he heads into the end zone.

Packers/Bears at the mistake by the lake for the NFC Championship. Classic.

Archived