TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congrats to the SuperBowl Champion...Green Bay Packers!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team started out 6 and 2........we suck wasnt on my mind then..........

like it is now! :doh:

man, we do suck though! :salute:

and our super bowl win 3 years ago tides me over nicely.........:rockon:

That was a gift from the commish Wicked.

Happy New Year to all.

Full schedule of last season games tomorrow and still a scramble for some post season spots.........

The game to watch????? Rams at Seahawks?????? Who will win the Loser Division NFC West?????? :hysterical:

There is sumthin seriously wrong, when the Giants finish the season at 10-6, and the SeaCrocks can go to the Play-offs with a sub 500 record!!!!!!

Funny.............both Manning boys finish with identical records, and only one gets to the post-season.

Ring ring...ring ring...ring ring.......Hello, NFL.................um, yeah, in this off season, can we fix the play-off requirements, and pay far less attention to whether or not we need 2 minutes or three minutes for reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF? :banghead:

Anyone know who owns the sweet black '67 Mustang vert on the SNF pre-game show, that those beautiful long legs 'unfold' out of???

:drool: car :drool: legs

edit- I wonder if the guy gets royalties for every game...or just a flat payment for the onetime use for the photo shoot?

Well I guess forget the Super Bowl Party with Team Shelby as this

Topic looks like it's going Nowhere??????????? :hysterical:

Anyway Congrats to Pete Carrol and his Loser Seahawks for Defeating

the defending title Saints today................

With a 7-9 Losing Season record the Seahawks may still win the Superbowl????????? :redcard:

I just got home form the Seahawks / Saints game.

The Saints are asking Who Dat? And dat would be the Seahawks kicking the snot out of the defending Super Bowl Champs. :yahoo: Not bad for a 7-9 team.

The Seahawks have played the last 2 games like they have nothing to loose, and they don't. :shrug: I have no idea how far they will go in the playoffs but all I can say is watch out for next year.

Funny.............both Manning boys finish with identical records, and only one gets to the post-season.

WTF? :banghead:

Now they both can watch the playoffs togeather from home...................... :hysterical:

Both road teams won. Not good for da birds. Since it's friggin cold here today (19-wind chill 5) and very windy, maybe pass happy Andy Reid will run the dam ball. Probably not. Go birds!

Btw, I though Peyton was gonna cry last night. :slapfight:

Not if my Packers have anything to say about it :slapfight: Of course with our running game this could be a baseball score. Pack wins 2-0 on the last play of the game when Vick slips and falls out of bounds in his own end zone rolling right with Clay Matthews on his heels. :hysterical:

I expect this game to be close.....a real dogfight.

Both road teams won. Not good for da birds. Since it's friggin cold here today (19-wind chill 5) and very windy, maybe pass happy Andy Reid will run the dam ball. Probably not. Go birds!

Btw, I though Peyton was gonna cry last night. :slapfight:

Good he deserves to cry, he is nothing but a whiny cry baby.

Yea happy about a Manningless post-season. Now if we can just get rid of the biggest cry baby of all in the Windy City.

I'm a saints fan.. so anytime the colts go down I'm happy. Am not to happy about our performance last night though.

Now, anybody but the Steelers!!!

Not if my Packers have anything to say about it :slapfight: Of course with our running game this could be a baseball score. Pack wins 2-0 on the last play of the game when Vick slips and falls out of bounds in his own end zone rolling right with Clay Matthews on his heels. :hysterical:

I expect this game to be close.....a real dogfight.

Well it is a Road Game for the Packers but still hoping to see many "CHEESEHEADS" in the crowd............ :hysterical:

Should be a good game. The Packers are the better team but, you cant count out the Eagles with Vick. You think they tell he he should run like a dog was chasing him?

Tim are you near GB? I was just out in the Dairy State for the 9ers game last month. Stayed at a really nice place in Sheboygan. Reminded me of John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles :hysterical::hysterical:

Tim are you near GB? I was just out in the Dairy State for the 9ers game last month. Stayed at a really nice place in Sheboygan. Reminded me of John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles :hysterical::hysterical:

About an hour and 20 away. Damn, you could have stayed here. Funny, lived in SD for 12 years :) in Rapid City

About an hour and 20 away. Damn, you could have stayed here. Funny, lived in SD for 12 years :) in Rapid City

Sweet! Maybe next time. Planning a trip back this summer, but I'll be stopping in Elkhart Lake with the new Boss :happy feet: :happy feet:

I assume you were in Ellsworth? Ever get to go up in those B-1s???? Now that's some serious HP!

Sweet! Maybe next time. Planning a trip back this summer, but I'll be stopping in Elkhart Lake with the new Boss happy feet.gifhappy feet.gif

I assume you were in Ellsworth? Ever get to go up in those B-1s???? Now that's some serious HP!

If you plan it right, you can join us with the Northwoods Shelby club and put that new Boss through the paces. Its in August.

Been in a B-1 but not in the air. I was a Minuteman guy

If you plan it right, you can join us with the Northwoods Shelby club and put that new Boss through the paces. Its in August.

Been in a B-1 but not in the air. I was a Minuteman guy

I ran with those guys at Autobahn last May (see photo left). It's one I'm eyeing...Aug 5-7 right? Were you at the Autobahn event? I'll plan on it. I already had it on my calendar.

I ran with those guys at Autobahn last May (see photo left). It's one I'm eyeing...Aug 5-7 right? Were you at the Autobahn event? I'll plan on it. I already had it on my calendar.

I did not make it last year but, will probably make it next year.The RA event is even better and Im hoping to Team up Northwoods and Great Lakes Team Shelby. We shall see what happens.

Oh, dont tell these guys that the Packers are Americas team by fan count, in and out of Wisconsin. They all think thier team is.

Who are the stealler anyway, did they move to japan?

While I was happy to see them take out Manning, I wouldn't mind seeing the last of Rex after next weekend. Our head coach is from Pittsburgh so thanks for that! :salute:

Yea, Glad to see Manning out of it too. Jets arent going anywhere though.

Archived