TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congrats to the SuperBowl Champion...Green Bay Packers!!

Hey, don't count the Raiders or 49er's out of this race. I just heard a local sportscaster suggest they could do it if everything goes their way. happy%20feet.gif

This of course probably indicates the sportscaster is a medical marijuana patient. :hysterical:

Any Team can win it if "EVERYTHING GOES THEIR WAY".................... :doh:

Take another drag off that Refer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hysterical:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"BREAKING NEWS"

James Harrison Crushes Tom Brady in the AFC championship game...

:woot:

The NFL Refs...

:redcard:

James Harrison...

:spend:

The refs are...

:beatdeadhorse: Any ?s...btw Tom Baby is now :angel: ....... :rip: until next year's season

and the Steelers win their VII SB...

:beerchug: & Happy Holidays!

The best season I remember for the Patriots

Is when they went "UNDEFEATED"!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Then they lost to the Giants in the Superbowl............

History making "CLASSIC"??????? :hysterical:

The Eagles have been my favorite team for ever and the Giants my "most hated"!!!!! How about those Eagles today. Could anyone believe that the Giants kicked to Jackson with 14 seconds left on the clock---the rest is history.........................Go Eagles

The Eagles have been my favorite team for ever and the Giants my "most hated"!!!!! How about those Eagles today. Could anyone believe that the Giants kicked to Jackson with 14 seconds left on the clock---the rest is history.........................Go Eagles

That was a great game....How the Eagles came back...

enjoy your regular season win..........

the Giants blew it.....no doubt........

MAYBE...........you can get to the NFC championship game this year and not choke.........

like the last 6 times!:hysterical:

but I doubt it! :salute:

enjoy your regular season win..........

the Giants blew it.....no doubt........

MAYBE...........you can get to the NFC championship game this year and not choke.........

like the last 6 times!:hysterical:

but I doubt it! :salute:

You doubt that they will make the championship or you doubt they will choke????????

:hysterical:

Okay then..........Good to see you finally "Manned Up"......................

Butt you still didn't answer the question about those "Faggy Blue" pajamas??????? :hysterical:

:shrug:

every team has 12 different uni's these days to sell more merch.........dont know what to tell ya.......write a letter!

Yes you got me there.............That "Black Hole" thing going in the Stands is named from the "Empty Space" between

the ears of all those "Faggy Dressed Up Lowlifes" that care more about acting Stupid and getting Drunk.......... :censored:

Archived