Jump to content

Removal of tire pressure sensors?


Recommended Posts

Hello Folks, I have bought some new wheels. 2010 wheels for my 2007 shelby. What I want to do is change over the tire pressure sensors from my old to the new wheels. Is this very easy? I assume it is a clamp of some sort, Can anyone give me an idea how they remove, Screw driver? small wrench or socket?


cheers. Peter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Bands worked a treat, I had to trim off the tag end (they said you could leave it if putting on different larger wheels later) as I am putting on 18s and they are made to fit up to 22s, I found I could not figure a definitive way to strap down the tag end where I thought it would not make a noise in the wheel. They worked just like factory, Real nice, thanks for the tip.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...