TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bought a new TV last night....I know I know...

Just received yesterday my 4- Samsung 3D Glasses 2200AR from a seller in South Korea. Believe or not, but the glasses arrived to me in less than a week. This seller shipped my the glasses faster than my customers pay their invoices. Getting back to the Samsung 3D Glasses. They are amazing... The whole family watched Shrek, the first movie in 3D and it was AMAZING... I had the Home Sound System cranked up and it was a like being in the theater, but stretched out and comfortable.

Is this 3D going to be a fad? Don's know, but will tell you that DirecTv already has 3D channels. We even watched some X Games and this also is AMAZING to watch. Wonder is the Superbowl will be in 3D?

Tom

Congrats on your new tv, Warren. Last Christmas we sold our 32 inch heavy Sony on Marketplace and went out to buy a new Sony 52 inch 200hz Z5500. Incredible beautiful in design and picture quality. A bluray in 1080P is just awesome.

I hate 3D. I hate the fact that movies come out in cinema only in 3D. I hate the stupid glasses you have to wear. Do you see yourselve sitting for 3 hrs?

Archived