TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 1:64 Mispackage

DocHolliday

Here is something I found on the shelf today at my local Toys R Us. I thought it would be something the collectors here would like to see. Are these type of things worth hanging on to? Are they ever worth anything?

The package reads "2007 Shelby GT", but the car is a 2007 GT500.

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5179.jpg

IMG_5181.jpg

IMG_5183.jpg

IMG_5182.jpg

Edited by GT-500

there are a few people that would pay you a little extra for it. mispacks are usually not worth that much. variations to the car itself is usually what collectors like to pay for.

very nice though. thank you for sharing and posting pics...

Edited by gene64cobra

my guess :headscratch:

they may have wanted to do a shelby gt. and put a 500 in the run. if they are all this way nothing special. if they made a mistake then you have a variation. that then could be worth more than

the rest to who would pay. been collecting diecast for a while now. hope that is helpful..

my guess :headscratch:

they may have wanted to do a shelby gt. and put a 500 in the run. if they are all this way nothing special. if they made a mistake then you have a variation. that then could be worth more than

the rest to who would pay. been collecting diecast for a while now. hope that is helpful..

haha I just started this summer. Im already up to 35 and I finally got my first car signed by Carroll Shelby today. My birthdays tomorrow so I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift lol